PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:48:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix Match Canasta Badge

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Mix-n-Match Challenge
Canasta Basket Badge:
Win 5 games with a "Frozen Pile" in 5 days! ("Players cannot ever pick up the discard pile" must be selected!)

How do you do this?  How do you not pick up the discard pile, but must be selected?

FreecellFanny

It's a new option that you can select in the settings. :)

The pile can never be picked up.

jrzydvl

this was an easy badge to win the computer only melded once when i played i think i played a total of 28 hands and like i said they only melded once cause i forgot to win on one hand

Moodison

You can double browse and don't extend the time...take your turn and wait for the other player to time out.  Don't extend their time and that ends the game and gives you credit for a win.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Moodison on May 21, 2008, 02:33:25 PM
You can double browse and don't extend the time...take your turn and wait for the other player to time out.  Don't extend their time and that ends the game and gives you credit for a win.

Ahhhhh good to know!  Thank you!

Tara

Thanks you guys...I didn't know that there was a new option. No wonder I didn't understand the directions.  :)))

DarylD

I'm double browsing and playing with 3 bagger and I've won 4 games but not getting credit.  Anyone know anything?

Homer

Quote from: DDruktenis on May 26, 2008, 12:56:00 PM
I'm double browsing and playing with 3 bagger and I've won 4 games but not getting credit.  Anyone know anything?

You need to make sure you have the game options set to never pick up pile

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DarylD

I did, the pile is permanently frozen and Pogo is still not giving credit for the wins.  Could it be the double browsing with 3 Bagger.  Should I play just against a Bot?

Homer

You get to 5000 points and don't get credit?

Are you sure you activated the challenge?

DarylD

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview