PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:07:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHY wasn't there a Secret Badge after finishing BOOK 8 Mix n Match....?

Started by PogoBadgeHunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoBadgeHunter

:OO
HI to you and ALL,
Can someone please help me understand why NOW....?

Since I have got all the MIX N Match Badges and Books...
Which add up to finishinging the BOOK 8....and the Start of Book 9...
WHY DIDN'T I/WE GET THE SECRET MIX N MATCH BADGE AS WE DID FOR ALL THE OTHER MIX N MATCH BOOKS....? :ooo

I REALISE THAT WE GET THEM FOR THE premium BOOKS...But also have looked to confirm to ask why...WHY?....WASN'T THERE A SECRET MIX N MATCH BADGE TO SHOPW THAT THE BOOK IS FINISHED...?

I await your response,
cheers, :!!
TeKahu

tokiehog

i noticed that last night when i finished that#8 album....and no secret badge...they better find one...it is all about badges for me...i want my badge...we gettin less for our money all the time....grrrr

CindyLouWho

sandyhook

I went to the Badge Central and clicked on Special Edition Badge Album - I do not see my badge for album 8 which is finished, but I did see this in the Badge 6 (I think) Book Badge:

Piecing it Together Secret Mix-n-Match Badge
Complete any Mix-n-Match Album of 20 challenges for a random chance to earn this Badge

Note that it says RANDOM
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Nonnie

The 8th Premium Badge Book is Called A Piece or Cake!  Look in your SPECIAL AWARD BOOK that is where I found mine I have 3 other Albums that is why I do not know them by number just by name I have them ALL and have completed them too!  Did you know you receive about 6500 up on Completion of each Album?

BadgeBabe

When Pogo set up the Mix and Match albums, there were SEVEN " random" surprise badges made at that time. We did not all receive the same badge for each book completed, but we did receive one of the seven badge images.

I have wondered what they were going to do when we finished Mix and Match album #8 for a month or so, off and on. I think they forgot to make more.

The idea that the awarding of the badges is random is not correct. The image on the badge awarded IS random.
Here is what Pogo has to say about the badges from their Premium Album page:
http://www.pogo.com/rating/album-catalog.jsp

"Special completion badges! In addition to the Premium Challenge Badges, when you complete all of the challenges in a Premium Badge Album, you get an extra bonus completion badge!"

The Mix and Match albums are definitely Premium Albums. They cost a lot more to complete than the short little themed albums.
I wrote CS using the Help button and hope everyone else will too. After all, it's all about the badges. :) And having the best cheats on the Market, ROFLOL.

BadgeBabe

PogoBadgeHunter

Quote from: Nonnie on May 21, 2008, 10:18:42 PM
The 8th Premium Badge Book is Called A Piece or Cake!  Look in your SPECIAL AWARD BOOK that is where I found mine I have 3 other Albums that is why I do not know them by number just by name I have them ALL and have completed them too!  Did you know you receive about 6500 up on Completion of each Album?

I said the BOOK 8 * Not Premium   BUT   MIX N MATCH
I should have typed it clearer....( They do not show in the Special award book that you mentioned(ABOVE)

I'm still waiting for a response from POGO/EA Tech support...On why a lot of us haven't received the Bonus Secret MIX n MATCH finishing BOOK Badge,...when I find out I'll pass on if no one has....
ALSO I noticed that Badge Central only shows the MIX n Match Book collections now......
cheers,
TeKahu

Tara

Quote from: TeKahu on May 22, 2008, 02:08:09 AM
I said the BOOK 8 * Not Premium   BUT   MIX N MATCH
I should have typed it clearer....( They do not show in the Special award book that you mentioned(ABOVE)

I'm still waiting for a response from POGO/EA Tech support...On why a lot of us haven't received the Bonus Secret MIX n MATCH finishing BOOK Badge,...when I find out I'll pass on if no one has....
ALSO I noticed that Badge Central only shows the MIX n Match Book collections now......
cheers,
TeKahu

There are a few of us having the same problem, you're not the only one. Runner posted a response that Pogo sent him in another thread about it. tumbsup.gif

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,35161.msg461828.html#msg461828

Runner

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 21, 2008, 09:28:45 PM
I finished my #8 album this evening & got the secret badge  :D

Cindy ... you completed your 8th mix n match album and got a badge for doing so ?

If this is true can you please give us the info on this illusive completion badge?

These are the first seven:

1.  Air High Jinks Secret Badge

2.  Piecing it Together Secret Badge

3.  Pool Party Secret Badge

4.  Pogo Bonk Secret Badge

5.  Pogo Screening Secret Badge

6.  Family Photo Secret Badge

7.  Pogo Cafecret Secret Badge

8.  ???????????????????????????????

tokiehog

sandyhook

Ok I bad  - I misread what Pogo's site said about random - forgive me and svs to cause a fuss      :" <3

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sandyhook on May 22, 2008, 08:02:20 AM
Ok I bad  - I misread what Pogo's site said about random - forgive me and svs to cause a fuss      :" <3

It's not your fault, Sandy --   (OO)  Squid did this to you  :[   

sandyhook

:OO    I need a potion    :!!       Squid is my master    I am under her control   She has complete control of my lil empty mind and keyboard - Oh great Squid  :o

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sandyhook on May 22, 2008, 08:48:00 AM
:OO    I need a potion    :!!       Squid is my master    I am under her control   She has complete control of my lil empty mind and keyboard - Oh great Squid  :o
I tried mixing a potion, but this is what I got

So I decided this might be better   

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Runner on May 22, 2008, 05:06:11 AM
Cindy ... you completed your 8th mix n match album and got a badge for doing so ?

If this is true can you please give us the info on this illusive completion badge?

These are the first seven:

1.  Air High Jinks Secret Badge

2.  Piecing it Together Secret Badge

3.  Pool Party Secret Badge

4.  Pogo Bonk Secret Badge

5.  Pogo Screening Secret Badge

6.  Family Photo Secret Badge

7.  Pogo Cafecret Secret Badge

8.  ???????????????????????????????

Well you have the badge I got listed as #6..the Pogo Screening Secret Mix-n-Match Badge
May 21, 2008.   I'll have to go back & check all my secret badges & see what I have.  Are we not getting em in the same order maybe?

CindyLouWho

Here's the list of secret badges I have & the dates I got em compared to yours...I am missing 1 of em tho (mix & match 7....Euchre--Euchre Champ Badge) cause i haven't been able to get that badge  6_6.gif

1.  Air High Jinks Secret Badge-------june 14, 2007

2.  Piecing it Together Secret Badge--------sept 4, 2007

3.  Pool Party Secret Badge--------april 4, 2007

4.  Pogo Bonk Secret Badge---nov 24, 2007

5.  Pogo Screening Secret Badge-----may 21, 2008

6.  Family Photo Secret Badge----feb 12, 2008

7.  Pogo Cafecret Secret Badge----aug 19, 2007

PogoBadgeHunter

:^*I'M WITH YA TOKIEHOG!!! :^*

They better make that secret super bonus badge quick and post it to my albumn....
I bought Gems and paid for them.....
or shit will hit the fan........LOL...ewwww...lol.... :xx
cheers,
TeKahu

Runner

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 22, 2008, 11:31:03 AM
Here's the list of secret badges I have & the dates I got em compared to yours...I am missing 1 of em tho (mix & match 7....Euchre--Euchre Champ Badge) cause i haven't been able to get that badge  6_6.gif

1.  Air High Jinks Secret Badge-------june 14, 2007

2.  Piecing it Together Secret Badge--------sept 4, 2007

3.  Pool Party Secret Badge--------april 4, 2007

4.  Pogo Bonk Secret Badge---nov 24, 2007

5.  Pogo Screening Secret Badge-----may 21, 2008

6.  Family Photo Secret Badge----feb 12, 2008

7.  Pogo Cafecret Secret Badge----aug 19, 2007

Then you have only completed 7  mix n match albums?

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Runner on May 22, 2008, 06:28:57 PM
Then you have only completed 7  mix n match albums?

Yes cause that darn Euchre badge has kept me from getting my mix & match book 7. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview