PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:41:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Great web site

Started by fwankwinsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2008, 06:50:10 AMTo other lurking members who aren't sure whether they want to join or not .... It's not a requirement of this forum to have great grammar or even know how to spell correctly to be a member.  tumbsup.gif

Tara, you're right, of course!   canadian2.gif

All we want are fun people that are respectful of the management.   :!!

denadatoday

FreecellFanny your avatar is so cute, he looks exactly like my cat did when he was a kitten!

FreecellFanny

That is my British Shorthair kitten. She is almost 9 months old now but in the pic she was about 12 weeks.  :-*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 28, 2008, 12:33:57 AM
That is my British Shorthair kitten. She is almost 9 months old now but in the pic she was about 12 weeks.  :-*

Does she have a British accent to her meow?   :)))  Cheerio and all that!   canadian2.gif 

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 28, 2008, 12:33:57 AM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 28, 2008, 06:30:44 AM
Does she have a British accent to her meow?   :)))  Cheerio and all that!   canadian2.gif 

The little sod was speechless last night...I heard a clatter in the kitchen; went in to discover that she had jumped up on the kitchen counter and gone out the window above the sink. She was perched on the ledge two stories up.   :ooo

All I could see was $650 flying out the window!  :))

Thank god she came back in when I called out to her.  canadian2.gif

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 28, 2008, 02:32:55 PM
The little sod was speechless last night...I heard a clatter in the kitchen; went in to discover that she had jumped up on the kitchen counter and gone out the window above the sink. She was perched on the ledge two stories up.   :ooo

All I could see was $650 flying out the window!  :))

Thank god she came back in when I called out to her.  canadian2.gif

You need one of these.

http://www.americas-pet-store.com/details/prodid/1274.html

MsMissy

WElcome too Pogocheats. aww i wish my kitty was that little , but she is almost 13 yrs soon.

Homer

Stinkerbell

That is way too cute!  If I had a cat, I would be ordering it right now!  Wonder if my Bichons would use it.   Nawww they are too spoiled.  They want to be carried outside and held in the sun.  Babies.

fwankwinsmom

I have a cat tent that is just like a real pup tent ('cept it has cat ears, a tail, and whiskers). My little one loves it. I find new toys in it every day. He has a little Christmas kittie stocking that is one of his favorites. It's either that or rubber bands. Go figure! The fat one can't quite fit and that's why I think he doesn't go in. But he does bat the little one from the outside. It is way too cute. There are little windows on the sides and back and they look at each other from them.  :))

Love kids, but glad I have cats instead!!   cat22.gif

Homer

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on May 29, 2008, 04:20:37 PM
I have a cat tent that is just like a real pup tent ('cept it has cat ears, a tail, and whiskers). My little one loves it. I find new toys in it every day. He has a little Christmas kittie stocking that is one of his favorites. It's either that or rubber bands. Go figure! The fat one can't quite fit and that's why I think he doesn't go in. But he does bat the little one from the outside. It is way too cute. There are little windows on the sides and back and they look at each other from them.  :))

Love kids, but glad I have cats instead!!   cat22.gif

You might want to keep the rubber bands away from them. If they eat them they can mess up their intestines etc. At least that's what the vet tells me.

fwankwinsmom

Thanks for the info, Homer. I will throw them all out. I even find them in their food dish when I get home from work. They'll have to stick with their regular cat toys from now on!! I've seen them throw them up in the air, but God only knows what they do with them when I'm not around.

Homer

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on May 29, 2008, 06:09:34 PM
Thanks for the info, Homer. I will throw them all out. I even find them in their food dish when I get home from work. They'll have to stick with their regular cat toys from now on!! I've seen them throw them up in the air, but God only knows what they do with them when I'm not around.

Your welcome.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2008, 02:57:00 PM
I do too but that's a lot of cabbage.  :(

It is but I am such a sap for my cats that I would spend it in a heartbeat.

Using that link you gave me I investigated several items and went to other sites but all of those devices are made for windows that open and close vertically. The one vertical window we have in our apartment is too small; the rest open with a crank and they swing out. Casey's favourite window is in the bathroom and that slides open from side to side, also not appropriate.

The one thing we do have that they both love is a multi-level kitty condo that is right in front of a floor to ceiling window right by the bird feeders. The manufacturers site lists it for $169 plus tax but we got the exact same model on eBay for $110, tax and shipping included:  http://armarkat.com/pix1/A7802.htm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview