Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Stuff In Beta

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Hello All,

I was just looking at the beta site and found some games that are not on the main site.

Here is the list:

Jigsaw Treasure- playable

Operation Deluxe-No game award badges show at this time -  Shows a story mode and a Marathon mode

Pictureka! Museum- No game award badges show at this time

Team Bingo

Also in the book that you can scroll through all the badges they added an option to look at badges by "my favorite games"
this will come in handy for us that add just the games we need to finish to our favorite list.

The beta main page (which is kind of hard to get too) has some changes to it.

1. Tab for catagories & a tab for A-Z

2.  a) On left side column the "this week's badges" box is on top (not the buzz),Under this weeks badges box it has three seperate areas: Weekly, Personal,
         & Popular badges.

b) Then below that is a box "For your Mini"

c) Then below that is a box "Downloadable Games"

d) Then below that is a box "The Buzz"

3.  The gold bar that now shows our pogo id , little box that shows our mini chat emotican, and member since info is now brown and says Runner's Stuff.
     There is no link on the mini chat emotican as there is now.

4.  Below that bar is now a little box that has a couple things in it: Token count, Message info, See  my badges.

5.  Below that box is the "My Favorite Games" area. To the right is the Mini box (yes they moved mini box to right side)

6.  Below that is the tabs I mentioned in item 1.

7.  The "Games A-Z " tab has added another symbol.  It is a purple diamond and means "Free Trial"  Also it appears that now any game you have on
     favorite list does not show down below thus saving page lenght.

My Mini Page

The my mini page now has a heading "Pet Store" (clicking on it now)

Has the headings:  Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles & Fish, Small Animals, Pet Goodies, & Exotic Pets

None of the catagories have any mini's yet.

*Edited to add more info*

Tara

Mary

Runner

Runner

The animals now show up on the beta site pet shop.

I see most are gems.

Dogs
1 tokens (black puppy mutt)
9 gems (pugsly the pug, beagle, black lab, black mutt, boxer, brown mutt, german shephard, yellow lab, & yorkshire terrier)

Cats
4 tokens (cat with 5 different colors, black mutt cat, grey fluffy cat, white mutt cat)
5 gems (grey fluffy cat, black cat, brown stripe cat, tri colored cat, white kitten w/butterfly)

Birds
1 tokens (small parkeet)
1 gems (says "birds" looks like an amazon parrot)

Reptiles & Fish
0 Tokens
3 Gems (turtle, goldfish in aquarium, & snake)

Small Animals
0 Tokens
3 Gems (Frog Hopping, Hamster Ball, Rabbit Hopping)

Pet Goodies
12 Tokens (cat food dish, cat scratching post, cat's mouse toy, catnip, dog bed, dog food dish, dog house, dog's tennis ball toy, large dog bone, rabbit's carrot, small dog bone, & squeaky dog toy)
0   Gems

Exotic Pets
empty

who me?

:^* Thank you so much Runner, I've been waiting. Can't wait till they show on pogo   :///

MsMissy

FreecellFanny

I think I'll have a cat and a parakeet.

Thanks Runner!  :/\

Runner

Stinkerbell

I have 2 Bichon Frises and a pure bred mutt.  I hope they have mini's for the Bichons. 
By the way, Bichon is French for "I'm snobbish, prudish, demanding and entitled.  I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it."   :)))

Runner

Any other beta testers notice that Pogo has the beta site locked up tighter than a frogs ass?

Can't get into badge central or anything. Only thing open are the 2 games (scrabble and jigsaw treasure hunter (jigsaw detective 2).

Hmm maybe they realized where all the info was coming from?

denadatoday

Have they mentioned anything to beta testers about Jigsaw Treasure Hunter being a replacement for Detective?  Do you think they will they stop the cases or retire the game when the new one comes out?

Runner

Quote from: denadatoday on June 28, 2008, 08:55:22 AM
Have they mentioned anything to beta testers about Jigsaw Treasure Hunter being a replacement for Detective?  Do you think they will they stop the cases or retire the game when the new one comes out?
They have said nothing, but except for the theme, with a few new perks, it is exactly like jigsaw detective.  I am sure that bh will have sherlock thrashing this game in about 5 mins.  I can't bellieve they are going to release a game that is exactly the same as another they already have. 

Mistyeyed

i have a Keeshond..i seriously doubt they are going to have that breed..lol

Squid

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 18, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I have 2 Bichon Frises and a pure bred mutt.  I hope they have mini's for the Bichons. 
By the way, Bichon is French for "I'm snobbish, prudish, demanding and entitled.  I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it."   :)))

Yep, and add " very expensive to have groomed, and love to swim after grooming is finished".
I have to have Bichons and Maltese in the Mini Mall!!! Hmm, wonder if you can add more than 1 if they do make them eventually. I need 7, 4 Bichons and 3 Maltese, LOL.

Seriously, they are great dogs, aren't they SBell? I thought they were " entitled" until we got our Malt babies and a 3 year old retired Champion female Maltese this past spring. You haven't lived til they start with the attitude, LOL.                                                 
                                                   Badge Babe

ILoveSiamese

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 18, 2008, 10:06:47 AM
By the way, Bichon is French for "I'm snobbish, prudish, demanding and entitled.  I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it."   

And here I thought that was the definition of the Siamese..

Dogs have Owners Cats have Staff

In the pet mini mall
I need 2 Siamese, 2Tuxedo cats, 1 gray and white, 1 solid gray, and a black kitty.
and also need a
Maltese and a Cha-tese 

ILS :;'

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 30, 2008, 12:34:30 AM

Seriously, they are great dogs, aren't they SBell? I thought they were " entitled" until we got our Malt babies and a 3 year old retired Champion female Maltese this past spring.                                                    Badge Babe

Oh, absolutely!  We have Romeo and Juliette and I shoulda named them Scarlet O'Hara and Rhett Butler because Juliette is such a southern drama queen.  I swear, if she could hold one, she'd have one of those hand fans to keep her cool.  She likes to be held and rocked to sleep at night, carried just like you carry a baby in your arms, laying on her back, she has to sit with you at night and when she's decided it's time to go to bed she just sits and whimpers until you CARRY her to YOUR bed for the night.  I didn't think it could get any worse, but when we had her spayed.... OYE! 
And I wouldn't change her or trade her for the world.

Runner

lol

dog people are almost as bad as cat people 

(yes, I have several dogs, but they are ranch dogs , stay outside and round up cattle.)

They have a job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview