This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades Mix and Match rated game

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Well I bought it and not having much luck in finding a game.  Be advised what I am about to ask is not approved by this forum.   Looking for 3 good people to get a game and get this badge.

Stinkerbell

harley89

Stinkerbell

Homer

I would start the game with just the two of you. That way you can switch chairs if the bots are winning.

Mmmm just remembered you need 4 players and not bots for rated games.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2008, 03:44:07 PM
I would start the game with just the two of you. That way you can switch chairs if the bots are winning.

Let me know Harl... I'm around for about 1/2 hour. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2008, 03:44:07 PM

Mmmm just remembered you need 4 players and not bots for rated games.

True.  I can get my daughter and double browse Harley, let me know.... brb

Stinkerbell

Heya!
I need to take my grandsons home and I assumed (you know what they say about that) that you were trying to get it together for right now.
Let me know when, please!  I'm definitely wanting in on this!

harley89

Since I havnt heard from Squid (i Pm)  If your daughter can play and you can double browse We will go for it.   I can double browse if your daughter cant play. I am on east coast and if I recall you are west coast.  I just adjusted my clock to west coast time So I will pm you the time 

harley89

Okay we got our badges   Homer you can lock this if you like

Stinkerbell

jeffy

i dont even know how i got mine lol some of them tables play with some weird options. we was losing 311 to 386 and i bid 6 and my partner bid nil and we hit the hand perfect and won 586 to 512 or so. i was shocked.

mr.clean

FreecellFanny

When I have had to play a rated game I still let the bot do it for me though I would stop and start it when it was my turn. That way I am still able to take part in the inevitable man-to-meathead conversations that I am forced into.   :%

harley89

Quote from: mr.clean on May 25, 2008, 10:57:43 PM
shoot i missed out  on this :oo
If you want to get a game I will join and help you out. Just let me know.

harley89

Quote from: jeffy on May 25, 2008, 08:26:39 PM
i dont even know how i got mine lol some of them tables play with some weird options. we was losing 311 to 386 and i bid 6 and my partner bid nil and we hit the hand perfect and won 586 to 512 or so. i was shocked.
Jeffy that was my problem I have never seen such weird options used in a spades game. I just play a simple basic game

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 26, 2008, 08:51:15 AM
I'm sorry I missed out on this.  That's the one bad thing about going away on weekends... I can't rely on the wireless signal I get here.   I'm happy you got the badge, Harley, but sorry I missed out on the fun.  You're right, too, this forum DOES NOT CONDONE the use of human hands getting badges.  I'd keep it on the QT, if I were you.   :)))

:)))

harley89

Later on in the summer I will plan another party.   

disneyland lady

Me too! I can't play spades but have the auto and bought this before I saw it was rated. So I need help on it.

disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview