Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sobbing in my soup

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Does anyone care to watch a 43 year old bald man weep and sob when he tries to get his spades badge for the 1000 time??? It is a pitiful sight i am told. :'((

harley89

Oh spades is not that hard to get unless you are working on a rated game badge.  Those are hard because it forces people like me (100% anti social on pogo) to interact with other pogo players which carries its own dangers.   Good Luck

BadgeBabe

I'm with Squid. She and I can help you.. I have 2 accounts and can DB and that will give us 4 players. All the other 3 need to do is bid Nil on one account then play an Ace one time, and bid 12 on the other account, and never play a trick. The 2 things I would check in Advanced Options is declare a misdeal if have no Spades, and declare a misdeal if have 7 or more cards of same suite, but only use it if it applies to YOUR hand, or if one of the other hands has 7 or more Spades. This DID happen to me when I was working on this badge. I had two accounts set up to be the winning team and 2 to be in the -600s when the game was finished. Pogo started dealing all the Spades to the losing accounts.. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it happen.

I got my rated badge this way using two notebook computers at once and 4 Pogo accounts, 2 Club accounts, 2 regular free accounts I made up that day. It took less than 45 minutes with all the back and forth silly stuff Pogo has built in.
So, don't be intimidated by strangers and get your dripping head out of that chicken noodle soup!! :). Squid and I are pals and we can help you knock out this badge in a hurry whenever she is available. I am almost always available, LOLOL.

PM me is the best way to set up a time, or PM Squid. She has my email addy.
                                                              BadgeBabe

rhino

Cool maybe we can set a time this weekend. I appreciate it highly. :/\

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I can help too, if y'all need a 4th. Just PM me if you need me.

BadgeBabe

Squid!! Thank you but as I recall, you were the one who saved my tushie in a Hearts rated game not too long ago. :)

I will be around all weekend long--  in and out, weather permitting. I will check my emails/ PMs from ya and we can help Soupmeister here get their badge in a hurry. I love Spades, don't even mind losing. It was hilarious to set my game up to lose so badly. I had never done that before.   :;

BadgeBabe

MsMissy

I sure would like to no what every 1 is talking about  LOL there is no Spades game playing right now..

Tara

Quote from: MsMissy on May 30, 2008, 08:44:37 AM
I sure would like to no what every 1 is talking about  LOL there is no Spades game playing right now..

It's in the Mix Match album for this month.

MsMissy

OIC, havent looked in Mix& match book that far yet, as there are so many i cant play.  %%

rhino

Thank you ALL for your kind replies and offers of help. My tear ducts were empty and i had enough of spades. Thank you SASSY for all the help,it was greatly appreciated!!! If you lived close i would run over and give you a bear hug. Thanks again.

~Sassy~

Quote from: rhino on May 30, 2008, 01:13:42 PM
Thank you ALL for your kind replies and offers of help. My tear ducts were empty and i had enough of spades. Thank you SASSY for all the help,it was greatly appreciated!!! If you lived close i would run over and give you a bear hug. Thanks again.
%% Ahh Rhino, you're making me blush. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it. I love playing spades and I love bear hugs. Have a great day.  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview