Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Runner on June 25, 2008, 08:03:46 AM
Homie, how did you get to rank 20 already.

I guess i started late.

Because I cheat and I'm special.  %%

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

denadatoday

Thank you so much BadgeBabe and Mayhem, got that 100 pt badge!

One more question.  I noticed that in Pogo style they show high point words and jp spins from other players on the left side of your game screen.   Why must they announce other people's business in games like that, it ruins my mojo like in Poppit, WW, etc???

Anyway does it do it every time and does that mean if you use the glitch it will constantly flash in someone else's game, "___ spelled whernuwenfunq for 342 pts!" every 2 seconds so that they know you're cheating glitching for bingos?  I didn't know so I went into an empty room to get the 100 but that might get harder to do when having to play for hours to get 500 bingos.

Stinkerbell

oooohhh, good question, Dena.  I seldom pay attention to those little blurbs that pop up, but it would only take one, wouldn't it. 

One downside to BadgeBabes method is that the letters are not counting towards rank, and I don't know why that would be.  Anyone know?

Runner

Quote from: Homer on June 25, 2008, 08:09:22 AM
Because I cheat and I'm special.  %%

Well, I cheat too.....  and no one is going to deny that  you are "SPECIAL"

Anyways, I am thinking you got the auto before all of us, you have quite a jump on me.

(plus I am not home, so if it burps, I can't fix it.)

Homer

Quote from: Runner on June 25, 2008, 11:34:30 AM
Well, I cheat too.....  and no one is going to deny that  you are "SPECIAL"

Anyways, I am thinking you got the auto before all of us, you have quite a jump on me.

(plus I am not home, so if it burps, I can't fix it.)

Nope. I got it the same time as everyone else. I even took a 2 hour break from running it yesterday.

I assume it's still running at home. If it is I should be closing in on rank 30

chummychum

Make sure to get version 1.1 that was just released for more added tin head butt kicking pleasure

Mistyeyed

im still using the 0.8 version and its doing well,not sure if i want to download the 1.1 version..what more is it doing from the older version? it does move along pretty good,im at rank 18 right now..

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: chummychum on June 25, 2008, 11:52:25 AM
doesn't mess up on the Q's

Awesome!  The trial was messing up, so I didn't buy it.  Great to know it's working better.

MsMissy

I dont no ,how you can get that far. you must be running it on fast as i run mine on slow, so pogo dont no im cheating & i only got on Trial period to rank 2 & now ive bought game & still waiting to get password, Now that was over 2 hrs ago. Im impatient  :///  I wanna play too.  :((

xgingerx

ok have a question....I got the 8-8 and the 100 in scrabble...what others is  there? and does the Bingo mean?
ty  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on June 25, 2008, 02:04:32 PM
ok have a question....I got the 8-8 and the 100 in scrabble...what others is  there? and does the Bingo mean?
ty  (OO)

Bingos are earned when you use all your letters in one turn.  All 7 letters must be used in 1 turn.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: denadatoday on June 25, 2008, 08:22:15 AM
Thank you so much BadgeBabe and Mayhem, got that 100 pt badge!

One more question.  I noticed that in Pogo style they show high point words and jp spins from other players on the left side of your game screen.   Why must they announce other people's business in games like that, it ruins my mojo like in Poppit, WW, etc???

Anyway does it do it every time and does that mean if you use the glitch it will constantly flash in someone else's game, "___ spelled whernuwenfunq for 342 pts!" every 2 seconds so that they know you're cheating glitching for bingos?  I didn't know so I went into an empty room to get the 100 but that might get harder to do when having to play for hours to get 500 bingos.

I got my 500 Bingos badge in the middle of the night last night in a Master room. Not another person in the entire Master 2 player tab, LOL.
It did look stupid and I did get extremely high scores, over 2500 per game, usually, and JP spins- many JP spins of 3000 tokens.  The good thing is that it didn't take long. Goes very fast plus the auto is getting quite a lot of Bingo plays since it was updated, too.

So, be careful with the 16 letter non-words, LOL. I didn't realize when I started my little project that Pogo was going to flash names, words and scores on the screen.
However, I have a solution for that too. If anyone reports a player for this, simply say " My child was playing with the computer". After all, they do type gobbeldy gook on occasion.

Never admit to anything, LOL.
Badge Babe

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 25, 2008, 01:54:35 PM
I dont no ,how you can get that far. you must be running it on fast as i run mine on slow, so pogo dont no im cheating & i only got on Trial period to rank 2 & now ive bought game & still waiting to get password, Now that was over 2 hrs ago. Im impatient  :///  I wanna play too.  :((

Nope. I'm running on the default setting. I'll be rank 28 any minute now and rank 30 in about 4 hours.

I'll be ranked out in no time.

Mistyeyed

i just hit rank 21..have 96 toward the 500 bingo badge..im using the 1.1 version and i put the speed all the way up on fast..its running very smoothly..

denadatoday

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 25, 2008, 02:42:57 PM
I got my 500 Bingos badge in the middle of the night last night in a Master room. Not another person in the entire Master 2 player tab, LOL.
It did look stupid and I did get extremely high scores, over 2500 per game, usually, and JP spins- many JP spins of 3000 tokens.  The good thing is that it didn't take long. Goes very fast plus the auto is getting quite a lot of Bingo plays since it was updated, too.

Did you use the auto to get the bingos badge or did you play by hand?  I db'ed for a while last night and it took close to an hour by hand to get 50 on each (and was not making any rank progress at all).  So I figured it would take discipline and a lot of nights in an empty room to get it even with the glitch.  Any tips to make it go faster?

Squid

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 25, 2008, 02:42:57 PM
So, be careful with the 16 letter non-words, LOL. I didn't realize when I started my little project that Pogo was going to flash names, words and scores on the screen.
However, I have a solution for that too. If anyone reports a player for this, simply say " My child was playing with the computer". After all, they do type gobbeldy gook on occasion.

Never admit to anything, LOL.
Badge Babe

Ok, now I'm confused.  I saw posts of other players that were pure gobbeldygook.  How is the game accepting these nonwords?  Is there a glitch I missed?  Can this glitch be worked manually, or do I have to have the auto?  I noticed last night that words like oublekdocaoijwnwio were being accepted with huge point values.  How is that working?

denadatoday

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2008, 03:31:57 PM
Ok, now I'm confused.  I saw posts of other players that were pure gobbeldygook.  How is the game accepting these nonwords?  Is there a glitch I missed?  Can this glitch be worked manually, or do I have to have the auto?  I noticed last night that words like oublekdocaoijwnwio were being accepted with huge point values.  How is that working?

There's a glitch, read back on page 6 of this thread and look for Badgebabe and Mayhem's posts.

Squid

Quote from: denadatoday on June 25, 2008, 03:35:09 PM
There's a glitch, read back on page 6 of this thread and look for Badgebabe and Mayhem's posts.

Thanks very much, den - sometimes I can't keep up with the rapid threads!  I'll give the glitch a go!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview