This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm having the same issue when using the "glitch"  no rank advancement.  But I did a test and in the same room, same game, when I do make a legit word, it count's it.  So it might not be counting the fake words.

Squid

I thought the lack of progression might be because the opponent keeps passing his turn, so I started making small words for the bot in the other browser.  No change.  I think Stinker is right....  not a real word?  No advancement.

Squid

zzcheatzz

Can anybody confirm that the NSA Members badge do you have to pay 20.00 at National Scrabble Association then play 1 rated game on scrabble to get this badge?

CrystalDawn

looks like "smiley" is waving homers rubber duckie... :))
Quote from: Squid on June 26, 2008, 02:22:40 PM
Is that smiley waving around a drumstick or an Oscar award?

BadgeBabe

Quote from: zzcheatzz on June 26, 2008, 06:14:25 PM
Can anybody confirm that the NSA Members badge do you have to pay 20.00 at National Scrabble Association then play 1 rated game on scrabble to get this badge?

Edited because Pogo deleted the purple N for NSA badge which was on the website the day the game was introduced. As far as I know now, there is NO NSA badge. Hopefully, there won't be one.

Squid

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 26, 2008, 08:00:10 PM
To get the NSA badge, you must be a member of the National Scrabble Association. To become a member for one year, you must pay the buzzards $20. I went to their website today and read all about it. With memberships comes all kinds of yucky perks like their monthly newsletter.
I will never have the badge because I refuse to pay $20 for it. I bet there will be very few people with it, actually, unless Pogo gives the NSA a free pass to play Club Pogo and awards them the badge automatically as a come on to join Club Pogo permanently. JMO.
                 Badge Babe

Yuck

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I know a few people who joined the NSA because of this "rumored" badge

They tell me there is no mention of a "special" pogo badge on the website

bubbysgran

:>>Talk in scrabble chat says there is no NSA Pogo badge..It's just a rumor for NSA to get people to pay 20 bux and join..Could be..Who knows..Pogo has more rumors and crap stories than a soap opera... :ooo

Homer

If there was a badge I would think pogo would say so. Has anyone emailed pogo about it?

sandyhook

Can someone help me please? My friend is from UK and we been trying the method to get her in Scrabble and I cannot get it to work.... Can someone help and I will PM log in info
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Runner

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 06:32:03 AM
If there was a badge I would think pogo would say so. Has anyone emailed pogo about it?

I seen the badge on another site

sandyhook

I did not see the badge in game award album or the special album

Runner

Quote from: sandyhook on June 27, 2008, 07:06:40 AM
I did not see the badge in game award album or the special album

It would be in the special album, but nothing shows there until you achieve it.

Homer

Quote from: Runner on June 27, 2008, 07:08:52 AM
It would be in the special album, but nothing shows there until you achieve it.

I'm getting emails from people who have joined and they say there is no mention of the badge on pogo or the NSA website. They say the NSA doesn't even ask for your pogo info.

sandyhook

Runner

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 07:12:06 AM
I'm getting emails from people who have joined and they say there is no mention of the badge on pogo or the NSA website. They say the NSA doesn't even ask for your pogo info.
I just submitted a question to pogo help Homie

Also congrats on finishing scrabble, mine went down yesterday right after I left for work.  I am barely at 40.

Hey, how close were you to the 500 bingos?  Rank 40 and I have 333.

Homer

Quote from: Runner on June 27, 2008, 07:21:06 AM
I just submitted a question to pogo help Homie

Also congrats on finishing scrabble, mine went down yesterday right after I left for work.  I am barely at 40.

Hey, how close were you to the 500 bingos?  Rank 40 and I have 333.

I need about 200 more which will take about 2 days.

~Sassy~

Quote from: sandyhook on June 27, 2008, 06:54:06 AM
Can someone help me please? My friend is from UK and we been trying the method to get her in Scrabble and I cannot get it to work.... Can someone help and I will PM log in info
Johanna has it listed on page 6 on her post, in this thread, but I tried it for a friend in UK and could not get it to work. I don't know if they need an american email address too or not, OR if the person who has the account has to change the info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview