Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
What is the Highest Scoring Word anyone has seen.
OK here is a small challenge 761 points.
I'll tell everyone how later...but I'll bet some have already figured this one out.
Thanks all and have a good day.
S1lent
Hope POGO doesn't look at the word (VPKWHJZYDLGQFFV)

Runner

whats the highest point word anyone has got with a real word???

Mine is 203.

Runner

The NSA badge is in the game award album.  But I cannot find where it says how to get it.

Mistyeyed

yes,i just noticed it there also,they must have just put it in there the past couple days..im thinking it will be for so many rated game wins,which might be a bugger to do...

Runner

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 01, 2008, 07:24:57 AM
yes,i just noticed it there also,they must have just put it in there the past couple days..im thinking it will be for so many rated game wins,which might be a bugger to do...

They put it up during maintenance last night.

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 01, 2008, 07:24:57 AM
If that's the case, and you don't mind what your rank is, you can always buddy up with someone and alternate winning and losing rated games.  It will take time, of course.

Mistyeyed

will probably be some outrageous amount you need to win for it...

Runner

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 01, 2008, 07:52:10 AM
will probably be some outrageous amount you need to win for it...

The badge says NSA MEMBER.

I think the only way to get it is to join the NSA.  It has nothing to do with playing.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 01, 2008, 08:03:07 AM
The badge says NSA MEMBER.

I think the only way to get it is to join the NSA.  It has nothing to do with playing.

I'm not paying $20.00 for one badge. Homer can buy it for me.  :,

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 01, 2008, 08:09:55 AM

that is the least he could do for all you do for this site.

Mistyeyed

i think i saw a post a while ago where someone said in order to join you had to pay like $20 or something like that? not sure about that..

raine56

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 25, 2008, 03:01:32 AM
:^* I managed to get it right.  I had to use firefox as I could not get it to work in IE.  When using firefox I was taken  to a totally different page to when I was using IE.

Thanks for being patient and offering advise and help. VV VV VV VV

Thanks for all the instructions on how to play scrabble if you are not in USA or Canada.  And thank you aussie wombat.  I also could not get it to work with IE7.  The info you needed to edit just doesnt show.  However with Firefox there it is and I am happily playing, waiting for auto to be added to 150 page.  Thank you.  :/\ :D :^*

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tara on July 01, 2008, 08:09:55 AM

On pogo I saw it has rated rooms I think that where we have to play get this badge. I don't think we have to go another site to pay $20.00 I could be wrong.

Tara

This may not mean anything, but you never know if it will one day or not but....

You can get your Master rating (like Pinochle) in less than a hour. I don't know if Pogo is aware of how easy it is yet, but I got mine.

1. Make another club name to lose in.
2. Double browse in the RATED rooms. (the NSA rooms)
3. Put all 7 letters on the board with your name ( yes, fake words count)
4. Use your dummy name to put only 2 letters on the board (it's faster this way)
5. Both names pass on next hand.
6. You will win the game and 25 rated points each hand.
7. When you see the game only give you 18 rated points, make another dummy name. ( You will only have to make 2 names, I think you need to make it when you get Expert (the purple color))

I got my name to 2019 rated points in less than an hour.   Nope, there isn't a badge at the end of the tunnel, but just never know if this a glitch or not and we may need it later.

MsMissy

THis Auto works great, but it sure takes along time too rank up for me. i dont no how 2 double browse & this is my Son;s puter, so i dont want 2 mess with it. he is paying for 2 of these puters, but his has alittle more power & things in it. But ill learn it yet.    :-\

Runner

Thanks for INFO Tara, I am doing it now.

Also this brings up another point, if you are playing someone in a rated game and you are winning, If they pass, you hit pass too and take the win.   

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 02, 2008, 02:18:32 PM
Thanks for INFO Tara, I am doing it now.

Also this brings up another point, if you are playing someone in a rated game and you are winning, If they pass, you hit pass too and take the win.   

Your welcome. I don't understand your other point.  That's what I said you had to do..double browse or even playing with someone else, after you both pass the person with the higher score wins. That's why you need to make a 7 letter word to get those extra points. The dummy just makes a 2 letter word.

Runner

Also it must be a glitch.

Help page shows this :

Rating Level:     Points Required     Icon
Novice    Below 1199    
Intermediate    1200 – 1599   
Expert    1600 and above   

The chat area showed I got intermediete at 1500.

There are no icons shown.

Something must be screwed up.

denadatoday

Thanks for the info.  It will especially help if it somehow turns out that the NSA badge is for ratings rather than shelling out the bucks to the Scrabble association.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 02, 2008, 02:45:00 PM
Also it must be a glitch.

Help page shows this :

Rating Level:     Points Required     Icon
Novice    Below 1199    
Intermediate    1200 – 1599   
Expert    1600 and above   

The chat area showed I got intermediete at 1500.

There are no icons shown.

Something must be screwed up.

Just keep on going past the N I E ratings and go to 2001 on your rating ranks. Then look at your stats in your profile and you will see the red Master. It may  not mean anything, but you never know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview