Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I found something and hope I can post the link - it will help til an auto is made

You will have time to do it what it says to do and you need to look and see where the new word is

http://www.scrabblewordfinder.com/
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tracey

Runner

wildcat

i tried everything to get scrabble in my favs. i had my account and billing adress on an amreican addy. that wont work. i changed it to a canadian adress,also nothing. at least i changed my ip to an american ip. and still nothing. i can buy gems,mix and match badges... but no scrabble. pogo wants my money and wont give me the game  !@#$ :xx :'((

PogoBadgeHunter

!@#$I'M, WITH YOU WILDCAT.... !@#$
I have always had my billing and subscription on my mothers address...she lives in Seattle...
and I can't get the game....I sent Pogo EA  a letter asking why??????'

I'm just as frustrated and angry as most of us that cannot play the game Scrabble......
IT WAS ALL RUNNING SMOOTHLY....to a point as in we were all equal.....

NOW........S**t!!!!!

I've been up all night thinking how to work into it...but no path or site can help.......,
I hope they get there a**es into gear before this day end......

AND Thank you to you all that have shown a kind word amost our/my frustration....
I'll keep checking here to see if there is any updates.........ty...
TeKahu(Mak)

denadatoday

Is everyone's rank progress working?  Mine was, but the last few games I've played it doesn't show ___ to the next rank anywhere, and my rank isn't moving up like it should be.

MsMissy

I found Scrabble by going into my favorites as pogo usually doesnt put new games on list till later in the day or next day.  :^*

PogoBadgeHunter

THAT'S WONDERFYUL Ms Missy!!!!
I got the following mesage :

You have just been sent a personal message by Stinkerbell on PogoCheats.net.

The message they sent you was:

I know that others have been able to change their local and access games. Check to make sure you're logged into the US site. You do that at the log in page. If you need someone to try and log in and get it for you, I'll be happy to try. Just PM me your details.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=43469;quote;u=14302

So I'm hoping that an Inside US person will get it if I don't get your way....

It was very lovely of 'STINKERBELL' TO HELP OUT......
I'm just waiting on how she went....
Fingers crossed...and then I can go for it...........
wtg everyone,
TeKahu(Mak)

Stinkerbell

I emailed you back... no go.  It didn't work, I'm sorry.  Maybe Pogo is getting wise to people changing the information to access games?  I can understand if they say you can't win JPs cuz of international laws, etc... but to say you can't play a particular game because you're not in the US is really bizarre.

wildcat

no chance to get in that game.
i dont understand it.
a friend with 3 accounts can get in with 2. the last one wont.
when i use my daughter pass name i am able to play scrabble,but not with my reg pogo name  !@#$

~Sassy~

Quote from: wildcat on June 24, 2008, 01:36:58 PM
no chance to get in that game.
i dont understand it.
a friend with 3 accounts can get in with 2. the last one wont.
when i use my daughter pass name i am able to play scrabble,but not with my reg pogo name  !@#$
Wildcat,
Did you go to favorites and select Scrabble from the left side and add it to your favorites and save? I did, it is on mine now. Sorry you are having so much trouble with this one. Maybe it is just a Pogo glitch as usual. I hope so, for your sake and others who want to play this.
Sassy

wildcat

Quote from: SassyBear on June 24, 2008, 01:42:44 PM
Wildcat,
Did you go to favorites and select Scrabble from the left side and add it to your favorites and save? I did, it is on mine now. Sorry you are having so much trouble with this one. Maybe it is just a Pogo glitch as usual. I hope so, for your sake and others who want to play this.
Sassy
the only scrabble i have in my favs is scrabble blast. so nothing to add.
well,maybe tomorrow is a better day :///

Stinkerbell

Another thought, the game has just barely been released in the US, maybe they will release it soon for other countries?

PogoBadgeHunter

Yeah I tink so to StinkerBell`....
It's just that I'm one of those people who want things to work if not straight away maybe yesterday...LOL>..
I guess I will just have to wait...... :'((.....lol
I look at the list even through the award books wetc...and even in the list where you choose your Personal....SCRABBLE isn't in there.....And I have look at Fav's so many times......lol....
I might go and try and finish word whomp to fill in so I do something productive today......7:00am here Wed`Morn here in Aussie...
BIG Yawn :/o\....
chat ;later everyone...lets see how long pogo take......lol....
hagd/n..,
TeKahu(Mak)

wildcat

11 pm here. bedtime.
i hope they will fix it in the next days.
:/o\

PogoKaz

Just been on another website and they are saying that pogo only has the Hasbro license to play this game and that only covers the USA and Canada.  For the rest of the world it comes under J.W. Spear & Sons Limited and they do not have the license to use that.

I would presume that even thou your address etc shows up as USA the bank accounts that you pay pogo with will be from another country, so maybe thats why we still cant get in, even thou the address's have been changed.

IndianLover

Sry for all those having trouble... I now have the rank 5 badge and the "8 - 8 letter word badge"  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview