This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Yes, but it's not a glitch really. In the Advanced Settings, check the option to allow the other player to dispute the word. There's a statement by this option which says that the words will NOT be checked for accuracy. DONT MAKE THE GAME RATED, but definitely make it PRIVATE.

When you play, double browse and simply make long chains of letters which don't spell anything. I had the badge before I realized I could do this, LOL. FIGURES!!

Also, for those talking about the 500 BINGOs badge, you can do this one the exact same way. Double browse with a second account, always letting it PASS. Play only the account you want to get the Bingos with, and play every letter every turn. It doesn't matter if the word is XCDYYUR, it counts as 1 Bingo.
I'm close to halfway to the badge, and plan to do it tonight before Pogo sees the huge hole they left, LOL.

Good luck all. Badgebabe

Runner

well at rank 6 already

8-8 badge
1oo point badge
rank 5 badge (anybody else find it wierd that rank 5 badge has  '10' on it?)

auto seems to be kicking ass 

Stinkerbell

I tried this, BB, but the PLAY button doesn't light up so I can enter the letters.  I checked the box as you said, so what else am I doing wrong?

Mayhem

On the main 'setup' screen, select "traditional rules".

Then go to advanced screen and make sure that other one is checked.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DitzyChick

Quote from: sandyhook on June 24, 2008, 05:16:57 AM
I found something and hope I can post the link - it will help til an auto is made

You will have time to do it what it says to do and you need to look and see where the new word is

http://www.scrabblewordfinder.com/

Thanks Sandy!!!!  That website is the best non-auto cheat ever!!!!!  I got the 100 badge the first game I played using it  :^*  I suck at thinking, so this makes my life much easier as far as scrabble is concerned LOL.... Thanx a million for posting it!

ILoveSiamese

Thanks for the info on the the 100 point badge

rank 7
100 point badge
8-8 Badge
workin on 500 Bingo  but that will come

Thanks again for info

ILS :/\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 24, 2008, 10:32:40 PM
On the main 'setup' screen, select "traditional rules".

Then go to advanced screen and make sure that other one is checked.

Thank you! I figured it must be another setting I was missing :)

mr.clean

Thankyou i got the 100 point badge  but for some reason i did'nt get the 8 letters badge. :(
nevermind i did!!!  I just did'nt pop up!!!!!!

Thanks again who ever pointed this trick out .. I wish i would have been doing this earlyer.  But for some reason my puter hates this game.  Sound gets stuck  and everything double BBING

wildcat

Quote from: Johanna on June 25, 2008, 12:47:52 AM
This is how you can play Scrabble if you don't live in the US:

1.Go to Pogo Help and click My Account, then enter pogo screen name and password.
2. Then click My Account again, it takes you to EA sign in screen. Enter pogo user name and password.
3. Enter pogo password again and click submit box.
4. Click Edit member info and change country to USA and ZIP, for example 32506. Click Submit.
5. Exit the account, close Internet Explorer, open a new one and you can go play Scrabble.

Now you can also use gems if you got some...

I hope this helps my fellow foreigners  tumbsup.gif

BTW, when I'm doublebrowsing and I have "Allow challenging a word" in a game, it doesn't go up in ranks...anybody have an idea what's wrong...or Java not working properly? anybody, somebody, help?

:^* wooohooo  :^*

i am in

thanks... it worked. you are great  (OO)

aussie_wombat

I followed the steps in johanna's post and it not work........I could not find anywhere that asked for a country just a zip code. :o0 to pogo

wildcat

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 25, 2008, 02:27:52 AM
I followed the steps in johanna's post and it not work........I could not find anywhere that asked for a country just a zip code. :o0 to pogo

over the zip code is change country
first i had germany, then i chagend to usa,signed into pogo and scrabble was there.

PogoKaz

aussie_wombat

I am having a lot of probs with this set of destructions.  I have put beside each step what I haven't been able to do...any help would be great thanks. I apologise for using caps for part of this but it helps with what i can't get it to do.

This is how you can play Scrabble if you don't live in the US:

1.Go to Pogo Help and click My Account, then enter pogo screen name and password.
2. Then click My Account again, it takes you to EA sign in screen. Enter Pogo user name and password.
3. Enter Pogo password again and click submit box.
4. Click Edit member info and change country to USA and ZIP, for example 32506. Click Submit. [b]UNABLE TO FIND "EDIT MEMBER INFO"[/b] THE ONLY PLACE I CAN FIND WHERE TO CHANGE COUNTRY IS WHERE THEY ASK FOR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
5. Exit the account, close Internet Explorer, open a new one and you can go play Scrabble.

I do not have credit card to pay with and my pogo is paid for by a friend and given to me as yearly gift subscription.

wildcat

aussie_wombat

:^* I managed to get it right.  I had to use firefox as I could not get it to work in IE.  When using firefox I was taken  to a totally different page to when I was using IE.

Thanks for being patient and offering advise and help. VV VV VV VV

wildcat

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 25, 2008, 03:01:32 AM
:^* I managed to get it right.  I had to use firefox as I could not get it to work in IE.  When using firefox I was taken  to a totally different page to when I was using IE.

Thanks for being patient and offering advise and help. VV VV VV VV

:D  go get your badges

Squid

Mistyeyed

I updated from the 0.5 version to the 0.8 version and Im getting those bingos like crazy now...thanks BH..

Stinkerbell

I've been using Badge Babes method and that works well, too.

Runner

Homie, how did you get to rank 20 already.

I guess i started late.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview