Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2008, 03:42:31 PM
Thanks very much, den - sometimes I can't keep up with the rapid threads!  I'll give the glitch a go!

It works well, tedious, but it works.  I don't know if it's so much a glitch, or just game settings that can be exploited to our benefit   :)))

xgingerx

and how do i get the 500 badge? do i have to double browse?  :<<

xgingerx

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on June 25, 2008, 03:48:54 PM
ohhh forgot can i use auto for 500?

The badge is won when you have 500 bingos.  The auto will get it for you, but it will take longer.  The easiest and quickest way to get it by hand is doublebrowsing.

Squid

double browsing isn't working for me with this game.  The boards don't fully load.... sometimes the player list doesn't load.  I've tried and retried.  hmmmph.

Mistyeyed

in my 2nd day of Scrabble and using the auto i have 133 right now,so i think the autos doing a pretty good job of getting the bingos...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 25, 2008, 04:30:27 PM
in my 2nd day of Scrabble and using the auto i have 133 right now,so i think the autos doing a pretty good job of getting the bingos...

I might just go that route, that way the words count, the ranks go up and no one is the wiser. 

cranky

yup i like the auto tries the trial and decided to buy it so just waiting on my code and then gonna let her rip loose !!

xgingerx

i bought the scrabble auto...but got the wrong code.i wrote them and now i'm waiting :///

Mistyeyed

this seems to be one of the better autos BH has put out...i figure,by the time next weeks challenge rolls around i should have this one all done,and can get back to working on my dozens of others i need to finish up..still have to finish the addiction solitaire,crazy cakes,and golf solitaire..

rhino

Question....can you get all the special badges if you are playing by yourself???

Mary

Nonnie

Not confused here! Have already won 3 badges Bingo, 100 pt and rank 5 badge.  I have been all badged out in QWERTY so love a new challenge. More than Fun to watch the Cheat beat the Bots.

Homer

Almost rank 45

The only time my auto has stopped is for a 2 hour break each of the last 2 days.

The auto works like a champ!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on June 26, 2008, 02:09:25 PM
Almost rank 45

The only time my auto has stopped is for a 2 hour break each of the last 2 days.

The auto works like a champ!

Is that smiley waving around a drumstick or an Oscar award?

PogoKaz

Quote from: Nonnie on June 25, 2008, 07:03:31 PM
Not confused here! Have already won 3 badges Bingo, 100 pt and rank 5 badge.  I have been all badged out in QWERTY so love a new challenge. More than Fun to watch the Cheat beat the Bots.

I played against the bot for the first couple of games (well uncle otto did) and it was funny watching the bot challange just about every uncle otto word and lose  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Squid on June 26, 2008, 02:22:40 PM

That's the world cup.

This is the Oscar

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 26, 2008, 02:22:40 PM

It realllly looks like a drumstick.

Janadra

I'm playing for the 500 bingos using the "glitch" and double browsing.  However, my rank is not advancing.  It's been stuck on Rank 0 and 25 letters to next rank since the first "real" game I played.  Is this legitimate or a problem with pogo?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview