PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:29:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do i do the bloop cheat

Started by dante1827x,

Previous topic - Next topic

dante1827x

the cheat where you have a partner playing with you and you like work together fill the board with the bloop things and then at the end someone gets 20 points and the other person gets 19????????

dante1827x

the link to the picture doesnt work for me  :'(( it saids 403 forbidden

PogoKaz

no not working for me either now, maybe the website its hosted on is down?

Someone did make a post on here a while ago with step by step instructions.  I can't find it at the moment, but I'm sure someone will remember it and know where to find it.

~Sassy~

Here are the instuctions. This will have to be done either with another player or double browsing.

For fastest ranking with a friend or cooperative player, select 10 Game points and no Junk Blocks in the table options. First fill columns 1 & 2 (from the left) to the top, alternating colors. In this example, yellow went first.
Next, fill column 3 but leave the top two squares empty.
Skip column 4, and fill column 5 to the top.
Skip column 6, and fill column 7 but leave the top two squares empty.
Skip column 8, and fill column 9 to the top.
Fill column 10 but leave one square empty at the top.

Now it's the second person's turn (green in this example).
He or she goes back to start column 8 and you alternate again, but leave the top two squares empty.
Then fill column 4 but leave the top square empty.
Now it's the first person's turn (yellow in this example).
He or she drops the final disc at the top of column 10 on the far right.
This starts a chain reaction that, when finished, will award each player 17 points and a spin!
If you like, you can raise the score to 26 points each by making 9 verticals each before building this cascade layout.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 31, 2008, 06:18:00 PM
I think I need a drink.  drunk.gif
Get your drink...meet me in bloop and we can both rank out.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on May 31, 2008, 07:27:58 PM
Get your drink...meet me in bloop and we can both rank out.  :)))

And then you can rank out for me, too.

catfancie

Finished ranking in Bloop in under a month, by double browsing.  I did it when Pogo offered a 30 day club pass.  Only worked on it about 2 or 3 hrs a day.  ( What can I say I don't have a life! ) It does go fast. 

harley89

Ranking out in Bloop is the pits.  Even running the auto it sucked.

~Sassy~

I just tried the hints for bloop I posted, by double browsing, and I already have a friend to rank 20 in around half an hour. It does work, just follow the instructions. Both people get 17 and it is a tie game.

I can see those higher ranks are going to be a real pain where you need 340 points to get rank #41 to #45 and 550 from rank #46 to rank #50

340 divided by 17 = 20 games (per rank)  >:D
550 divided by 17 = 32.352941 games (per rank)  >:D

Do I really like my friend this much?  :))) Of course I do!  :-*

dante1827x

Quote from: SassyBear on May 31, 2008, 06:06:03 PM
Here are the instuctions. This will have to be done either with another player or double browsing.

For fastest ranking with a friend or cooperative player, select 10 Game points and no Junk Blocks in the table options. First fill columns 1 & 2 (from the left) to the top, alternating colors. In this example, yellow went first.
Next, fill column 3 but leave the top two squares empty.
Skip column 4, and fill column 5 to the top.
Skip column 6, and fill column 7 but leave the top two squares empty.
Skip column 8, and fill column 9 to the top.
Fill column 10 but leave one square empty at the top.

Now it's the second person's turn (green in this example).
He or she goes back to start column 8 and you alternate again, but leave the top two squares empty.
Then fill column 4 but leave the top square empty.
Now it's the first person's turn (yellow in this example).
He or she drops the final disc at the top of column 10 on the far right.
This starts a chain reaction that, when finished, will award each player 17 points and a spin!
If you like, you can raise the score to 26 points each by making 9 verticals each before building this cascade layout.

can you make a screen shot please, i'm having alot of trouble with it lol

BadgeBabe

I didn't read any techniques but figured out for myself how to DB and have a winning account and a losing one. It didn't take long at all to finish all 50 ranks playing 10 point games, with one account always losing. I can go back and look at the badge dates but once I stopped using an auto and started DBing, it really ranked up in a hurry. JMO.
                                                    BadgeBabe

Jewel

This is how I do it:

I set my table for 10 game points, NO timer and NO junk blocks. I double browse so I can control both seats but you can also play with a friend.

Build each row upwards in this order.

Row 1- build 10 high
Row 2- build 10 high
Row 3- build  8 high
Row 5- build 10 high
Row 7- build  8 high
Row 9- build 10 high
Row 10-build 9 high
Row 8- build 8 high
Row 4-build 9 high
Go to top of 10th row and fill in space 10.

Here is the screen shot. This will result in a tie and each side will receive 17 points and a jackpot spin so you can finish 2 pogo names at the same time.

Jewel

~Sassy~

Quote from: Jewel on June 02, 2008, 07:41:11 PM

If you like, you can raise the score to 26 points each by making 9 verticals each before building this cascade layout. Set the table for 10 game points, NO timer and NO junk blocks. If you double browse you can control both seats or you can also play with a friend.

Alternate the colors across. With 5 vertical rows each. When you finish by putting your fourth one on each vertical row, each person will have 5 points.

Alternate the colors across again. With 4 vertical rows each. When you finish by putting your fourth one on each vertical row, each person will have 9 points.

Then build each row upwards in this order.

Row 1 - build 10 high
Row 2 - build 10 high
Row 3 - build  8 high
Row 5 - build 10 high
Row 7- build  8 high
Row 9 - build 10 high
Row 10 - build 9 high
Row 8 - build 8 high
Row 4 - build 9 high
Go to top of 10th row and fill in space 10.

This will result in a tie and each side will receive 26 points and a jackpot spin.

Jewel

You're very welcome, Sassy! I am happy to be of help.

MsMissy

I dont understand or no anything about double browsing, but sassy & Squid you sure gave me a good laugh about drinking  LOL  when i play ill just get Auto a sim in no hurry to get those badges, unless someone wants to get them for me.  :o

Stinkerbell

I'm looking at this and it just still seems like this will take an eternity to get.  Thanks for the information though. 

Edited to ask...

Maybe I'm confused.  Is this for a one time secret type badge or are these the directions for ranking out?

~Sassy~

This is for ranking out on your badge in Bloop. It is a slow  :/// process but tolerable if you play for just a little while at a time. Up through rank #10 goes pretty fast. I just wanted to try it this way, with double browsing, to see how it does. I haven't even tried Uncle Otto on this one, if that will give you any idea how excited I am about this badge.
I feel sorry for Harley though, she will never be able to sit still long enough to get this one.  :))
Love ya, Harley, you little wiggleworm.  :-*

Stinkerbell

Someday, when I feel like a glutton for punishment, I will give it a shot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview