Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do i do the bloop cheat

Started by dante1827x,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Stinkerbell, I will try this bloop pattern to start ranking out and will DB if I have to.  If you would rather meet in a bloop room and try this together, it might be more tolerable and go faster (especially after we get the pattern down).  Let me know.... I'm around this coming weekend.   xoxoxo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 27, 2008, 03:38:45 PM
Stinkerbell, I will try this bloop pattern to start ranking out and will DB if I have to.  If you would rather meet in a bloop room and try this together, it might be more tolerable and go faster (especially after we get the pattern down).  Let me know.... I'm around this coming weekend.   xoxoxo

Sounds good to me.  It's like 87000 degrees here this weekend so I'll be inside anyway.
Tonight I have to make a trip down the hill to look for some outside lighting, but I'll be around tomorrow so gimmmme a holler!  I should be ranked out in PayDay FreeCell tonight.

Squid

A BIG public thank you to both Sassy and Stinker, who are both working with me to gradually get the Bloopage task done!  They are the two sweetest people on the forum... I recommend them highly.   :^*  (OO)  love33.gif  girls22.gif  love30.gif <3

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on July 03, 2008, 06:03:05 PM
A BIG public thank you to both Sassy and Stinker, who are both working with me to gradually get the Bloopage task done!  They are the two sweetest people on the forum... I recommend them highly.   :^*  (OO)  love33.gif  girls22.gif  love30.gif <3
Thanks Snookums.  :-* You're a real sweetie and I am glad you are my friend.  <3

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 03, 2008, 06:03:05 PM

Thanks so much!  I feel the same way about you two!  We keep pounding away at it and it'll get done!

Nonnie

Thanks Sassy did most of mine in 17 till got to rank 40 and now using the 26 method goes way faster You are a Doll! vacation58.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview