Main Menu

Congrats on PogoCheats 5th Anniversary

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:^*Happy 5th Anniversary PogoCheats  :^*

party13.gif      party13.gif      party13.gif

unlucky1

:!! heres to another great year  of pogo cheats.... keep up the GReat work!!!! :^*

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mr.clean

bobby

Mayhem

Quote5 years? so pogocheats was around before club pogo?

That is correct. I remember Pogo very well when they didn't have any badges.

Here is a little PogoCheats history for you guys :

We first went live on June 1, 2003. We started out on groups.msn.com/pogocheats (which i still own).
PogoCheats.net domain was setup to forward users to that URL. About 2 months later, a friend of ours started his own webhosting company and we decided to move our site to his servers. We were with him for about 6-8 months and started to get so much traffic, he had no packages available to meet our bandwidth demands.

Then we moved over to LayeredTech and got a dedicated server and we have been with them ever since. I remember way back when this site only cost $20/month for hosting .. now I'm paying $120/month but you guys are worth it  (OO)

Thank you guys so much for making PogoCheats.net what it is today!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

IndianLover

blueroses

FreecellFanny

harley89

disneyland lady

Beer is all over Harley69!  Thank you so much for everything, Pogocheats. I am soooooo glad that I found you and you help me understand the meaning of life....BADGES! I am now looking for a chest to put them on.

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Congratulations, guys!  I love the autos, the support, everything about PogoCheats!

cranky

wow !! congrats on five years of fun.  :!!  i look forward to being here for years to come. :^*

cranky1170 badges and counting!!!

Mary

congrats to you all here at pc hope you are here for at least another 50 years tyvm for all you have done and all your great help.. :^*

Jewel

gator8_24

Congratulations!  Mayhem, I'm glad you remember before there was a 'Pogo' badge addiction! Thanks for the site, enjoy the fun chat with others. :))) Good to hear about the reliable server, that was the reason my Dale Jr site closed, the admin had so much trouble with finding a reliable server. canadian2.gif  canadian1.gif

msgg

vacation58.gif
  Congratulations a Happy Birthday to Pogocheats.net, the best site on the internet camera.gif
msgg

minnie mouse

:D :D :D :D

Congrats....5 years thats great keep up the good work!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

minnie the mouse   :!@

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview