PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:49:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Circus

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

this show started last nite..i didnt watch any of it..i wonder how it was?

Tara

I watched this for the first time last night...I'm glad I recorded it and could skip the nonsense. Joey Fatone is the host and his hair was a hot mess. I only knew 2 of the performers.

Homer

I'm glad Blue is gone she was lazy and full of crap

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i agree,she was lazy,she also was a bit arrogant talking back to that woman on the judging panel...i think wee man has to go next..he didnt do much either..

Tara

Peter Brady got the axe.  I thought Rachael Hunter was going to do something with a bull, but it was just a dog.  :)))

Mistyeyed

i havent watched this in a couple weeks,who is left on the show? is that wee man still there?

Tara

Yep, wee man, Racheal, Antonio dude, and that one chick who is probably going to win it. I think her name is Stacy, but not sure. There are only 4 left.

Mistyeyed

has anyone been following this..i watched it a couple weeks,but got bored with it..its almost over i think..

Tara

It's down to the final 3. Racheal Hunter went home last week. I've been recording it since I watch that Baby Borrowers that comes on right before it.

CindyLouWho

I hope Sabato wins, he sure is NICE to look at   ???

I been watching that baby borrowers too, pretty interesting 

Tara

Anyone watch Antonio win last night?  His package sure was outlined in that costume he had on.  :))

CindyLouWho

I seen him win & yes I thought that was a very nice PACKAGE indeed! oooh la la  :))) :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 17, 2008, 06:43:30 AM
Anyone watch Antonio win last night?  His package sure was outlined in that costume he had on.  :))
Of course you noticed...  :oo :P

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 17, 2008, 10:21:56 AM
Of course you noticed...  :oo :P

You couldn't help but notice. You sure didn't need this.  O+O    :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview