This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Enquiry about tokens

Started by penhryn,

Previous topic - Next topic

penhryn

Hello! I hope I am in the right section for this question. Is club pogo worldwide or only for the U.S. I am from Sydney, Australia and was wondering whether is it worth it for me to play and redeem my tokens as I don't know if I can or not. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Stinkerbell

I think they can only be won by US citizens, people living in the US.  Check the terms of service if you can.

Homer

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All drawings occur at 9 PM Pacific Time on the Date specified. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec.) U.S. legal residents must be 18 years or older. Other restrictions apply. See official rules for details.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

I wonder what is wrong with Quebec and why does Pogo exclude it 

john82379

Isn't Quebec seceded to France?  That would be my guess why it's always excluded  canadian2.gif

Stinkerbell

That might be true, which also means when California is annexed to Mexico, we won't be able to win the jackpots or enter games either.   canadian2.gif

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 11, 2008, 10:37:24 PM
That might be true, which also means when California is annexed to Mexico, we won't be able to win the jackpots or enter games either.   canadian2.gif
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: harley89 on June 11, 2008, 07:34:38 PM
I wonder what is wrong with Quebec and why does Pogo exclude it 

They do have different laws. In fact, the majority in Quebec consider themselves 'Separatists'...they've been trying for years to separate from the rest of Canada. I guess they think they can do better on their own.

Yeah. I'm Canadian.  canadian2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on June 12, 2008, 01:38:24 PM
In fact, the majority in Quebec consider themselves 'Separatists'...

See, this is where the problems all start.  Ya got one little group that wants to break away.  Next thing ya know, they ally themselves with France or even China, and they slowly take over Canada and then invade the US through that tiny little section of Idaho up there where no one bothers to watch the border.  They wouldn't dare invade through Montana, what with Big Foots running around unchecked and all.

Edited to add:  Big Foots do exist.  I saw it on In Search Of...  one night.  They are real.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview