PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are new games coming soon?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

any guesses as to what and when the next new game will come out?

harley89

Gawd I hope not the people at Bh need a break and so do I

Mistyeyed

i agree harley,i could wait three months and still have a lot of catching up to do...

bonjovifan

Scrabble & another jigsaw puzzle game (I can't remember the name of it) are testing on the beta site

Tracey

jigsaw treasure hunter? i cant wait till monopoly comes out .. i love that game lol and scrabble wat can i say .HATE it sheesh get rid of word games i say lol i see another one called pictureka museum << god knows wat that is .. and operation deluxe << havent a notion wat that one is either .. i must go and google it and see wat i can find on those 2

PogoKaz

NO MORE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

I still have loads to catch up on, and I havent even started crazy cakes and the golf one :(

Operation - http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/operation/default.cfm?page=Entertainment/FunStuff/gamedemos

Pictureka - http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/pictureka/

And I saw in a EA news press release that Trivial Pursuit is being released as well and insinuated that this will be a game much like word search where you have daily clues.  Operation and Pictureka are hinted at both being deluxe games

Seems to me that EA are owners or in partnership with hasbro (guessing), all these games I had as a kid or my kids have now.

Oh and don't forget Yahtzee, thats due out this year as well.

MsMissy

I also wish pogo would slow down alittle, but dont care for scrabble & we certainly didnt need another Jigsaw, but thats pogo for you. I wish they would hurry up. the suspence is getting ro me.  :)))

Mistyeyed

I hate when I see the word Deluxe..i can see another $20 flying out of my hands..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview