PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:01:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens & autos & banned accounts

Started by foreverhappy,

Previous topic - Next topic

foreverhappy

Hello people  :/\

I am new in posting here, but am a long member and now I need help in understanding some things...

1. I read many posts here about having a lot of tokens. I always pay attention to the people in the rooms and some have millions and millions of tokens in, let's say, a short period of membership. Why are they there and others are banned? I found 40, 50, 80 million tokens.

I found someone (maybe Homer? lol) with an amount of tokens I could not even figure out so high it was. Just a couple of years as a member and lifetime tokens in the BILLIONS???

How THEY get the tokens and are not banned?

2. When a challenge is too much for my hands I sometimes use autos and try to find a room with 0 players. In some games, there are MANY empty rooms and it is SO interesting, that someone always shows up, like to "spy" on me? Is that possible or am I paranoid? It happens very often and I keep moving to another room as to say, there is a person here, I AM playing, and leave me alone! LOL

O+O  ? ? ?

3. What is considered "wise" when using autos? One night a week? Every day, during daytime? How much would be too much so I can learn something here?

I am for the badges than for the tokens, so I play for badges and change games and go for the weekly challenges... All in all I can only play one game at a time! LOL

Thank you for your comments!

I just wanted to say that I like this site, the people, and all the tips I have taken in all these years! Thank you!

Homer

Welcome to the forum. See my answers below.

1. Pogo hasn't banned people for auto use in a number of years now. The people with billions of tokens are likely buying them. Why? I'm not sure since tokens are worthless if they have been laundered or won by auto use. I have had my pogo account for 5-6 years and I certainly don't have that many tokens.

2. Don't worry about what goes on in pogo rooms. Turn your chat off and ignore them. Trust me you'll be better off that way.

3. How to use your auto is a matter of preference. My preference is to turn off the chat and run it 24/7 until I've finished the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: foreverhappy on June 15, 2008, 02:25:20 PM
Hello people  :/\

I am new in posting here, but am a long member and now I need help in understanding some things...

1. I read many posts here about having a lot of tokens. I always pay attention to the people in the rooms and some have millions and millions of tokens in, let's say, a short period of membership. Why are they there and others are banned? I found 40, 50, 80 million tokens.

I found someone (maybe Homer? lol) with an amount of tokens I could not even figure out so high it was. Just a couple of years as a member and lifetime tokens in the BILLIONS???

How THEY get the tokens and are not banned?

2. When a challenge is too much for my hands I sometimes use autos and try to find a room with 0 players. In some games, there are MANY empty rooms and it is SO interesting, that someone always shows up, like to "spy" on me? Is that possible or am I paranoid? It happens very often and I keep moving to another room as to say, there is a person here, I AM playing, and leave me alone! LOL

O+O  ? ? ?

3. What is considered "wise" when using autos? One night a week? Every day, during daytime? How much would be too much so I can learn something here?

I am for the badges than for the tokens, so I play for badges and change games and go for the weekly challenges... All in all I can only play one game at a time! LOL

Thank you for your comments!

I just wanted to say that I like this site, the people, and all the tips I have taken in all these years! Thank you!

Hi Forever,
Just listen to Homer, he is a very nice person. Turn off your chat and Yes, you are definately parnoid.  :))  :)) Stay that way.
Enjoy the forum we have a great group of people here and someone always ready to help out, if you need it.
Hugs,
Sassy

Magzy

~Sassy~

bobby

speaking of autos and getting banned...remember the rainy day glitch from about 3 years ago.....good times..good times lol :))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: foreverhappy on June 15, 2008, 02:25:20 PM

I have always wondered WHY, when there are more empty rooms than not, that someone would come into the room I am in by myself to play. I also wish to be left alone (which is why I went to an empty room to begin with) rather than be forced into a conversation.   :@

I don't think they are spying...maybe just lonely?   :o

And welcome to the forum - the people here are great!   tumbsup.gif

harley89

People coming into my room when I am alone drives me nuts.  The only reason I could come up with is they hit the play now button and get put in mylaoom.  It was really bad when I was finishing ranks in Poppa Zoppa nobody was playing and almost every room was empty and they have to come into mine.

gator8_24

Quote from: bobby on June 16, 2008, 04:17:42 AM
speaking of autos and getting banned...remember the rainy day glitch from about 3 years ago.....good times..good times lol :))

That was prob'ly the one a friend used to get me a weekly challenge but completed all the badges, of course I got  72 hr suspension LOL

MsMissy

I also have gone too a room with no ppl. in, then all of a sudden someone comes in. That you can not stop. they can go where ever they want, but you dont have to talk to them. shut Chat off if u like, but i never do. If they want to chat ,i just dont answer them, unles  it is someone i no, then i pause Auto.  :)))

disneyland lady

>>:D You have hit on one of my pet peeves - peeps that show up in a room when there are plenty of other rooms and you are in there alone.....as in I WANT TO PLAY ALONE. I played Lottso all the way thru without an auto and every morning at 5am I would go to TEENS and pick a room all alone. Within mins I had someone show up every single time even though there were 20 other rooms empty. I ALWAYS posted <b> "What part of play alone are you not understanding? The room with only one person or the fact that I did not choose one with 20 people in it?" </b> before I left which I would do immediately so hopefully they get it. But I think there are just those onery people on Pogo that sees you alone in a room and they want to ruin your peace.

Some games like Dominoes have a box that you can check off to keep the watchers away but I play every day in Dominoes and still see that there is a steady stream of watchers in other rooms. I liken it to the Golf Channel - Pogo as a spectator sport?

Disneyland lady insane diego

Nonnie

First Welcome! You have come to the right place!  I had always turned off my chat and people thought I had Auto's so I figured why not look in to them.  I never cheated on anything but, comming to Pogo I learned how to cheat in Chess and every other game! 

diamonddust

Just for your info Foreverhappy, I used to wonder how folks got so many tokies with just a small amount of time as being members. I was a member for 5 yrs and only had 5 million tokies and now I have over 80 million because I play raise or fold texas holdem poker. I have seen folks in the poker halls with over 580 million. It is a risky way to play poker, but you can make lots of tokies in there if you want to take the risk. As for buying tokies, those folks are crazy!! Just my take on the tokie situation.

les

:/\ I always watch while im running an auto. I do chat sometimes if its with family or friends. but what gets me is when someone will private message me that I don't even know.  >:(( !@#$ I've gotten that a few times.

denadatoday

I've always been scared to run one overnight, especially something that has a high score list like Poppit or Popfu.   

Homer do you know for sure that Pogo doesn't ban for autos anymore?  What happened and when/why did they stop?

When it comes to running overnight, is it safe to do it Monday night before the Tues AM shutdown, and Tues night before the Wed badges are added?  Is your progress saved, and can they catch you if they shut Pogo down while it's still running?

Homer

Nothing is 100 percent safe. I think pogo finally realized that cheaters are the ones who will buy anything badge related they produce. I know I spend several hundred dollars a year on pogo memberships, gems, badge books and mix n match. Also I have bought every deluxe game that has badges.

I run my auto 24/7 from the moment a game isd released until I have gotten the last badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview