PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:57:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reporting Levels

Started by PearlsZeeba,

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlsZeeba

I reported a user last night for having an insanely offensive pogo name  (handle). I got a few emails from pogo about it. One stating my complaint had made it to level 1 and the other saying it made level 3. What do the different levels mean?

Tracey

it means ur up further in the cue of the complaints .. btw why would u report someone who has a offensive name if they arent causing u any trouble????  so if that offensive id person knows or hears of u using autos on pogo how would u feel if they report u ???? beats me why u would report!  !@#$

PearlsZeeba

Why would I report someone who has an offensive user name?

Because it was offensive?? Because I was offended by it and having a swear in your user name on a FAMILY website is against it's TOS. You may not understand it, nor do I care that you do. The motivation behind my reporting was not my question, my question was about their emails to me in regards to my report.

That person can report me for auto using all they want. I DON'T USE autos. I never have.

Tara

Quote from: munkeechi on June 16, 2008, 07:19:19 AM
I reported a user last night for having an insanely offensive pogo name  (handle). I got a few emails from pogo about it. One stating my complaint had made it to level 1 and the other saying it made level 3. What do the different levels mean?

That would be a question for you to ask Pogo. You might also ask them why they let someone make a name that was offensive to YOU. If you didn't like the name why didn't you just leave the room?  What's the big deal? I'm sure Pogo doesn't find it a big deal or the name wouldn't of been allowed when the person was signing up for the screenname. I'm with Tracy on this on why you would even report a name. I don't like snitchs.

mr.clean

If you don'nt use the auto's why are you in the Land of the Cheaters?

xgingerx

reporting someone is so uncool...thats what children do in grade school...seems like you stayed in the room..you could have left or muted.

i see so many different names but don't bother me or pogo when they signed up..

P.S. when is the next cheat due out? lol

~Sassy~

This reminds me of the fellow from Australia who was asked to change his screenname because someone found it offensive and Pogo suspended him for TOS, his so called offensive screenname was bigfatuglybutt and we joked and even offered to help him come up with another one. Really nice guy.

If Pogo let it through it can't be that bad as far as they are concerned. Find another room, I am with the majority on this.

Level 1. Top priority.
Level 2. Pass this one on.
Level 3. Send to Tara for review, she takes care of peeps! :))

PogoKaz

Personally I beleive you are on the wrong site, maybe tattletale.com would be more appropriate.

Different words have different meanings all over the world and if pogo banned every word that could be seen as offence somewhere in the world, then maybe we would all just be a series of numbers.  Though I'm sure in some parts of the world some numbers could be deemed offensive.

In my belief if someone tells tales and its not upheld then the complainer should get the same punishment that the person on the receiving end would have got.

Pogo, if they uphold your complaint, will most probably ban this account regardless of how many badges/gems etc that person holds and they have no hope of retrieving them.

As previous posters have said, pogo has a word filter, so don't you think that just maybe, the name is acceptable to the majority and just maybe if it offended you so much you could have just left the room or muted the player???

harley89

Well this place is just full of offensive people. Dont bother reporting anyone here because the head guy(Homer) is the most offensive one of us all. Go get a life and grow up  And if I offended you tough report me to Homer he needs a laugh

~Sassy~

Quote from: harley89 on June 16, 2008, 09:24:26 AM
Well this place is just full of offensive people. Dont bother reporting anyone here because the head guy(Homer) is the most offensive one of us all. Go get a life and grow up  And if I offended you tough report me to Homer he needs a laugh
Harley...You really need to learn to open up more, be more expressive and let us know how you really feel. Time to come out of your shell.  :))

PearlsZeeba

Quote from: Squid on June 16, 2008, 09:27:04 AM

BTW, I find it odd that you came to a cheater site for information when you don't use cheater programs.  Something doesn't mesh here.....

I came to a "cheater" site because I came across this site many months ago and found the users to be very helpful with Pogo related problems as well as hints and tricks on how to play certain games I have problems with without using cheats or double browsing. I guess I was wrong about the helpful aspect as I've had no help given to me about my question and have been attacked constantly.

Thank you for changing my mind about this website. I will no longer be using it since it's such a hostile environment towards someone who was just helping Pogo enforce their TOS. There was absolutely no need for the insults and childish attacks that I have been given on this site.

Chata *#$% up

what does my name tell you?  :[

PogoKaz

oops, look like someone took their bat home because they didnt like being given an opinion.

But thats ok, you only gave your opinion to pogo and that acceptable  :!#

I think you will find that you were given help by Tracey who told you what your emails meant...........................
Quote from: Tracey on June 16, 2008, 07:51:46 AM
it means ur up further in the cue of the complaints

mr.clean

I'm sorry but we are not for reporting in any form ..  Sometimes we can be helpful on pointers on games and getting badges.

xgingerx

did you come here get help how to cheat???
hummm i better report to Homer on this...lol civilwar.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: PearlsZeeba on June 16, 2008, 08:09:29 AM
Why would I report someone who has an offensive user name?

Because it was offensive?? Because I was offended by it and having a swear in your user name on a FAMILY website is against it's TOS. You may not understand it, nor do I care that you do. The motivation behind my reporting was not my question, my question was about their emails to me in regards to my report.

That person can report me for auto using all they want. I DON'T USE autos. I never have.
Ahhh does that mean YOU don't like us!  >:D
Looks like you need to adjust your attitude a bit. We take care of our own here on the forum and we are allowed to freely express our opinions, you don't have to agree with them. But you came on our forum and the second someone questioned your motives and expressed an opinion, about your reason, you get an attitude. Move on or move over. If you attack and act childish it will come right back at ya, it's called Karma.

Biggen

Quote from: PearlsZeeba on June 16, 2008, 10:04:28 AM
just helping Pogo enforce their TOS.

police.gif

tattle tales suck  :o0

harley89

Poster child for why we never chat on Pogo   Funny that so any people come here for help with Pogo.  Reporting anyone  just anit my thang.  They got all the reporters they need.  Maybe she will know that we  dont approve of her actions but being the little darlings we are we will help with games if she needs it.  Okay Harleys Bar  IS OPEN   DRINKS ON THE HOUSE 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

:!@ Wahooo Harley, set 'em up. I thought you would never open the bar! Put a seat belt on my stool I will be here awhile.  :)) :))  :))