Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges and Rank Progress

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Wasn't the new homepage supposed to include a way to check ranks and badges without having to go to every individual game to check?  I need to find out which games I'm closest to ranking out in so I can hurry and get enough badges to stay ahead of Mr. Clean!   :!$

mr.clean

lol i guess you noticed i tied your monkey butt lol! :)) :)) :)) :)) :!$ :%#

tokiehog

stinkerbell i was wondering about that also...all i got from the new pogo page is that it has taken my friends page away...one day i got enuf of it to add a few old friends but the next day it was gone again...pogo says they are aware of the problem so maybe stinkerbell they may fix the home page with the next shutdown...live in hope die in pogo...lol canadian2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 16, 2008, 07:32:23 PM
lol i guess you noticed i tied your monkey butt lol! :)) :)) :)) :)) :!$ :%#
!@#$   :{: (O+O) :.@   :[

Runner

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 16, 2008, 06:08:37 PM
Wasn't the new homepage supposed to include a way to check ranks and badges without having to go to every individual game to check?  I need to find out which games I'm closest to ranking out in so I can hurry and get enough badges to stay ahead of Mr. Clean!   :!$

I do believe that was just a suggestion that someone had made in here.

mr.clean

lol  do i need too buy you some roses too keep you from playing? :))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Runner on June 16, 2008, 10:09:28 PM
I do believe that was just a suggestion that someone had made in here.

I think I am one of the people that has suggested that. I am quite shocked that Pogo doesn't already have this. It would be nice to have an "at a glance" page (or even a number in brackets after each game name on the main page that indicates your rank).

C'mon Pogo...give us what we want!  !@!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 16, 2008, 11:26:35 PM
lol  do i need too buy you some roses too keep you from playing? :))

Man, with temps hitting 100+ I'll be INDOORS on POGO from now til Fall, so watch out Mr. C.

mr.clean

No worrys StickerBell  I'm having major money problems and i'm not able too get the New Mix and Match Badges.

I only have 2 mix and match badges too get and the others are rank badges.

Anyways i've enjoyed this made pogo fun again.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 17, 2008, 10:03:04 PM
No worrys StickerBell  I'm having major money problems and i'm not able too get the New Mix and Match Badges.

I only have 2 mix and match badges too get and the others are rank badges.

Anyways i've enjoyed this made pogo fun again.

Sorry to hear about the cash crunch, Mr.  We've gone through that ourselves from time to time, so I know how it feels.  I hope things get better for you soon!
I have soo many ranks on so many games that I haven't even started, I don't know where to begin.
I've gotten to 20 on Addiction by hand, and 36 on Payday with uncle otto.  Those are the 2 I am working on right now. 
I'll keep an eye on you though.... never know when you might sneak a couple in on me.   :)))

mr.clean

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 18, 2008, 08:04:25 AM
Sorry to hear about the cash crunch, Mr.  We've gone through that ourselves from time to time, so I know how it feels.  I hope things get better for you soon!
I have soo many ranks on so many games that I haven't even started, I don't know where to begin.
I've gotten to 20 on Addiction by hand, and 36 on Payday with uncle otto.  Those are the 2 I am working on right now. 
I'll keep an eye on you though.... never know when you might sneak a couple in on me.   :)))
aww thankyou for the kind and sweet words!!  I broke down and brought the mix and match badges tonight.. *Has a Problem i know * :ll  plus i could'nt stand too watch that lady Trucker catching back up too me again!  Plus i saw you 9 badges ahead of me again..  Made me feel like i was missing out you know! %%

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 18, 2008, 10:09:53 PM
aww thankyou for the kind and sweet words!!  I broke down and brought the mix and match badges tonight.. *Has a Problem i know * :ll  plus i could'nt stand too watch that lady Trucker catching back up too me again!  Plus i saw you 9 badges ahead of me again..  Made me feel like i was missing out you know! %%

:))  Are we bad or what?  I tell my kids all the time "What do you mean you want dinner?  I just fed you yesterday!"
They think money grows on trees?  How can I feed my badge addiction AND them everyday?
:)))

harley89

Dont want to scare yall Stinker and Mr but I got over 7 badges in the last 2 days another round of that pace  and it will be a threesome racing for badges

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on June 19, 2008, 09:48:09 AM
Dont want to scare yall Stinker and Mr but I got over 7 badges in the last 2 days another round of that pace  and it will be a threesome racing for badges

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Hello, is every 1here trying to win more badges then other person has??  :))) Wel Gl 2yall, ill just go with the flow,they will still be there . Oh Stinker went to look at your Profile & clicked on your desktop, got a nice picture, but im not interested in woman LOL I thought it was to send a message, so sorry.  :-[ there are alot of words in sites i do not understand yet. I also just bought Journey's badge book recently & am almost done. but havent bought the 1 before that yet. I didnt have Autos  :)) & my Son doesnt like pogo games. he plays the advanced ones that u pay to be on internet every month to play these games.       Dee

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 19, 2008, 01:59:07 PM
Oh Stinker went to look at your Profile & clicked on your desktop, got a nice picture, but im not interested in woman LOL I thought it was to send a message, so sorry.

I wish I knew what pic you saw.  The picture I had was a beautiful, serene forest setting.  Women?  Maybe one of my other personalities had changed it! 

mr.clean

hmm seems like you have moved too Jigsaw now!    I was thinking you would be update on those allready.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 21, 2008, 08:43:02 PM
hmm seems like you have moved too Jigsaw now!    I was thinking you would be update on those allready.

Hi Mr!  I caught up my Jigsaw and Word Search also.  I'm working on ranks mostly, especially the games I hate.  I want to get them knocked out asap.
What are you working on?

mr.clean

Hi  Stinkerbell!   i mainly hop around games i like playing inless it's a game i hate . Like Keno Pop, Hangman,

I really like the card sol games.

Want too play some games some time? :-[

Can you belive we got passed by 10 people that joined the site within the last couple of days?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview