Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not a good day...

Started by Zatanna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zatanna

I don't chat much on the forum but read everyones posts several times a day.   I am just not having a good day.  I want to get it out so maybe I can get over this funk.  It really started in March when I was told by my employer that my schedule was being changed whether I liked it or not.  They had layed off 40 people already so I was seeing the writing on the wall.  So I scheduled my surgery on my foot that I had been putting off and put in for a leave of absence.  They approved 30 days but the doctor wasn't going to release me until June.  So they fired me.  OK that sucked but I figured I could get unemployment when I was released from the doctor.   Well I was released on June 6th and filed for unemployment.  Well the company I worked for seems to be fighting it and its just getting me down.  They said that I just didn't come back to work.  Yeah like I could when I was still taking 4 pain pills a day. 

harley89

Hang in there girl. Consider that laying off 40 people and then firing you that company is probable just a couple of steps from closing. Take care get yourself well. Then dust yourself off and come out singing. Another job will come your way and it will probable be better than the one you had.  One more thing. If life went along smoothly all the time with no problems or obstacles in the way it should would be boring.  It is the stressful times that try our souls that makes life interesting.  I have had many of those times and now I can look and them and smile. Because I made it through  and came out on the other side battered  and bruised but a little wiser. Feel free to pm of you need to vent anymore   

Zatanna

LOL Thanks Harley, I needed that  tumbsup.gif  I know that they are in chapter 11 bankruptcy right now anyway.  They even layed off 39 more since I had my surgery. 

Zatanna

I guess it just makes me mad that they fired me for being out due to medical reasons.  Because of them declaring  bankruptcy no lawyer will take my case for wrongful termination.  I think they may be bought out as they are going up for auction on July 3 according to some people I know. Its just crazy. :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview