Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did anyone see this

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

Next week challenge Mahjong Safari complete a puzzle in 3 minutes or less 100 times hope i can do it this is one auto i have not bought yet cause i like to play

MsMissy

I myself think they are asking us too play 2 many games for that badge. Its terrible that alot of ppl dont have Auto's & cant play that fast.  :o

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2008, 07:30:39 AM
I myself think they are asking us too play 2 many games for that badge. Its terrible that alot of ppl dont have Auto's & cant play that fast.  :o

Agreed.  There are a lot of people with bad eyesight, arthritis or whatever who can't type or move the mouse fast.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2008, 07:30:39 AM
Stinkbell is right, ppl. some ppl do have bad eyesight & arthritis. I no cause i do.  :(

MsMissy

arniebear

I wrote Pogo on this awhile back, asking that they consider people with arthritis (which I have) also carpal tunnel and other problems.  No dice..........you would think they would have a little compassion.  I have worn out a mouse on two computers over Pogo  0:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2008, 07:47:17 AM
Sorry Stinkerbell, i spelled your name wrong.

No problem, I've been called worse by my own children.   :))

harley89

Yall brought up something I was thinking about a while back. The Americans with Disabilites Act, I was wondering how that would affect online companies. I was thinking if a person could only play the games with a auto and won a jackpot would they have a case.  Since they pay out prizes in the US  I thought maybe the law would apply

FreecellFanny

Interesting point Harley.

However, using an auto is cheating in their eyes. Personally I don't care about jackpots. I just want badges!  :^*

Biggen

Upcoming July 18th Mahjong Safari Badge has been reduced to 50 wins in under 3 minutes each

FreecellFanny

Whether it's 50 or 100 doing one of those puzzles in 3 minutes or less is a stretch. It would have to be done on the easiest level for one thing. Either way, you know the rooms will be full of complainers.   :@

PearlsZeeba

Doesn't bug me at all. I usually finish the game in about a minute and a half.. 100 would be pretty quick for me to get... but I totally understand it's not easy like that for everybody!

smokey-tiger

the biggest problem i see with challenges on pogo is that pogo seems to only consider those people who feel that the challenges arent challenging enough and then make them very difficult when in fact that the challenges are easier for others and harder for others while u have those that fit in the middle and the people who complain the challenges arent hard enough do not consider how other people find them to be  in other words what might be extremely easy for me is very difficult for others  i also have several people asking me for help on the challenges because they do find them very difficult to complete

DitzyChick

Would've made more sense to just say "COMPLETE" however many puzzles 50 or 100 or whatever, instead of putting a time limit on them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Biggen on June 13, 2008, 08:31:07 PM
Upcoming July 18th Mahjong Safari Badge has been reduced to 50 wins in under 3 minutes each

I just checked and it says 100.  Maybe they are messin' with us!   canadian2.gif

jeffy

if its 3 mins or less the auto does mine in 20 seconds or less!!

Tracey

yes the auto is very fast on that game .. so we should get the badge within 10-15 mins but i like that game i might have a go at it for a bit b4 i get fed up first

~Sassy~

Could be a "trick" guys from Pogo. How is everyone, but us, going to get this one? 100 in 3 minutes or less. I think Pogo is calling us out.  :)))

fwankwinsmom

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview