Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bowling golden Pin Badge

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Hello everyone I've been trying too get this badge for the longest time.  Get 4 golden Pin in 2 hours  :'((

The closest i've ever came was 3/4     is there a trick too this or is it just something Random?

Hi stickerbell!! %%

~Sassy~

Hi Mr. Clean,
Yes, there is a trick to it. To get it before the two hours are up. Have your challenge sitting and waiting over on the right side BUT do not start the challenge until your first first gold pin pops up, then switch over to the right where your challenge is and select your challenge to start. Then click on the left to go back to the game and bowl to get your first gold pin. It gives you that little extra time you need to get the four gold pins within two hours. And go to a room with hardly anyone in it. That way it doesn't take so long for the scores to post and lastly, fast room.
If you still can't get it, pm me your details and I will help you, ok? I got mine earlier today by doing this. Hope this helps you.
Sassy

mr.clean

Hi sassyBear!  how have you been?    So i just have 1 Explorer Window open too the badge book and the other 2 the bowling game?  When i get the first golden pin i start my badge then?

Seems like when you start the badge seems like the golden Pins dissappear!

I need this and that Dumb Dice City 5 hours badge  Yuck!

PogoKaz

I've just got this badge for another member on here and I did as SassyBear said, except I waited until round 10 to activate the challange.

It took 2 hours to get my first gold pin  >>:D  then it took 1 1/2 to get the other 3

If you need any help I'm available as well and willing to have a go for you.

~Sassy~

Quote from: mr.clean on June 16, 2008, 11:16:23 PM
Hi sassyBear!  how have you been?    So i just have 1 Explorer Window open too the badge book and the other 2 the bowling game?  When i get the first golden pin i start my badge then?

Seems like when you start the badge seems like the golden Pins dissappear!

I need this and that Dumb Dice City 5 hours badge  Yuck!
Mr. Clean,
Hey..how are you? I've been doing ok. Just pm me your details, if you want. I LOVE Dice City Roller and I will get your gold bowling pin badge at the same time, ok. I am not doing anything.
Hugs,
Sassy

mr.clean

Here's alittle update i went and tryed too get this badge again tonight.    I did  not start the badge intell i got the first golden Pin and waiting intell Round 10 started.    Then i got a golden pin the very next game then i went hour and 55 mins with another Golden Pin. >:(( >:(( >:((

disneyland lady

I too have had no success with this badge and have 4 attempts. I even wrote to HELP because during the xmas time with all the new effects in Pogo Bowl I thought the gold pin even more elusive. Got no answer other than "so sad - too bad - it is there". I have always waited til the pin arrives to activate and used the speedier rooms but have not had the luck. I have that sitting on MnM 4 to tell you how long ago I started! I will try the smaller room - although I do not know why that would make such a big difference on the time since we are all bowling at the same time. Well - if Pogo ever comes back online I will!

Disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview