PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:49:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harrassers

Started by tidyupplz,

Previous topic - Next topic

tidyupplz

Ok...heres the problem.  Theres  a person  in  pogo that sits in the same   room  day  in  and day  out.  He  reports  EVERYONE  no  matter what.  We all  report him,  yet nothing ever hapens  to him.  And everytime he reports someone,  he  leaves and then  comes right  back  in the room.  Why  does he do  this?  Is it  a  way  of  him  getting around being  banned or reported?  Hes been  doing this for years  and we are all  so  fed  up with  it. Also....what  is he  doing  to  be able to  get   us    booted out  and flagged or  banned...and we   cant seem to  get him  banned?  How is  he able  to  get right  back  into   the   room time and time again??

denadatoday

What is he reporting everyone for, and how is everyone else getting banned or flagged or whatever?  As long as you don't do anything wrong, Pogo shouldn't suspend anyone for no reason.  Does he sit there and tell everyone he's reporting them for having normal conversations or is it a big argument with him and he's getting his jollies off of the attention?  I don't think I totally understand the situation.

Regardless, one way of handling it would be to not go in that room anymore and make sure to have your friends list set to where no one can see what room you're in.

Homer

There is nothing you can do. If pogo has decided they are doing nothing wrong you can't do squat.

Oh gawd...when does school go back?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 17, 2008, 01:48:01 PM
There is nothing you can do. If pogo has decided they are doing nothing wrong you can't do squat.

Not for awhile, sorry Homer.  :)))

harley89

:))  :))  :))  :))  school being out is my down time Homer Dont rush it

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on June 17, 2008, 02:06:09 PM
   Not for awhile, sorry Homer.  :)))

Well I'm declaring Homer law in the forum. Happy Hour from this moment forward will last until the kids go back to school.

:!! :!@

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

:=  :OO Homer law has been declared get in your bunkers

FreecellFanny

Add this person to your friends list and then block him.

However, it seems that the simplest thing to do would be to move to another room.

tidyupplz

Weve done it all.  I want  to  do whatever it  is he does to  us  in  order for him to  always be able to  get right back  into   the room  no  matter what  he  says  or how  nasty he is.

gator8_24

August 18th down here LOL drunk.gif until then

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 17, 2008, 02:18:14 PM
Well I'm declaring Homer law in the forum. Happy Hour from this moment forward will last until the kids go back to school.

:!! :!@

Very good  idea, Homer!

Tara

xgingerx

maybe pogo will get sick of his reports...thats a BIG maybe... :##

~Sassy~

Quote from: tidyupplz on June 17, 2008, 03:52:54 PM
Weve done it all.  I want  to  do whatever it  is he does to  us  in  order for him to  always be able to  get right back  into   the room  no  matter what  he  says  or how  nasty he is.
Sounds like a case of nahnah nahnah nahnah  :!$ Where is the House doctor?  doctor.gif

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: tidyupplz on June 17, 2008, 01:33:23 PM
Ok...heres the problem.  Theres  a person  in  pogo that sits in the same   room  day  in  and day  out.  He  reports  EVERYONE  no  matter what.  We all  report him,  yet nothing ever hapens  to him.  And everytime he reports someone,  he  leaves and then  comes right  back  in the room.  Why  does he do  this?  Is it  a  way  of  him  getting around being  banned or reported?  Hes been  doing this for years  and we are all  so  fed  up with  it. Also....what  is he  doing  to  be able to  get   us    booted out  and flagged or  banned...and we   cant seem to  get him  banned?  How is  he able  to  get right  back  into   the   room time and time again??

Wow some people really have no lives do they,sounds as if he certainly doesn't have one?
If it was me I would not even go to the room where he is,since there are so many other rooms available.
I know this may seem like giving in to his bullying,but there are so many other more important things that you have to deal with,sometimes you have to pick and choose your wars carefully.
Good Luck

Tara

I have a life, but I still enjoy harassing people.

harley89

good Lord kid have you learned nothing. This person is getting his jollies from yall. Mute him ignore him he will go away. He is feeding off all the chaos he causes. DONT GIVE IT TO HIM  If you want to chat with your friends go into private chat and he can only get in if you let him. You will cause him more trouble by MUTING  and IGNORING . Pogo has plenty of people like him they are called griefers they live for reporting people. thats why they come to Pogo If you and your friends dont want to chat in private use one of the IM programs and chat away But if you want to hurt this guy MUTE AND IGNORE  And if you didnt get my message it is MUTE AND IGNORE  

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 19, 2008, 05:25:45 PM
Pogo has plenty of people like him they are called griefers they live for reporting people.

Can I apply for this?  They wouldn't accept me for beta testing, maybe I can be a griefer?   :)))

harley89

Stinkerbell you are simply to nice to be one of them.  Me I could be one in my sleep if inspired

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 19, 2008, 08:12:51 PM
Stinkerbell you are simply to nice to be one of them.  Me I could be one in my sleep if inspired

%%  Awwwww, shucks... thanks 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview