PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:28:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto prgram

Started by sneezieweezie,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

OMG I better check to be sure all my personalities are accounted for

Stinkerbell

I'm all accounted for.

Yep, me too!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2008, 07:32:55 AM
Multiple personalities  :)) :)) :))
It is has been strange in here all week.  :)) I was only teasing Homer and giving him and a bad time and before I could get mine finished she was back. Something else similiar in the messages  O+O from the junior detective here. She has a noticeable space in her typing. I wanted to write busted in my message to Mayhem and I couldn't wait for the morning crew to get here! Usually 1 personality doesn't always know what the other 3 are up to.  :)) So she will be back!  :-\  That's my story and we are both sticking to it.  >:D  >:D

Stinkerbell

Back a bjillion years ago when AOHell chats were fun, I had a friend that always spelled specific words wrong.  Then when he was more or less, mostly more, stalking me and I wouldn't reply anymore, he came up with other screen names and would approach me in chat rooms.  He must have thought he was a genius or something, but lemme tell ya, I had a blast with that whole situation.  Telling each of his screen names something different about myself, and even "confessed" to being a 60 year old man.   :))

Tara

Quote from: sneezieweezie on June 19, 2008, 06:19:28 AM
homer i have no idea what you are talking  about  thats ok 
i will not  be returning to this  sight  so you all have  a great  day

Homer's been running everyone off lately. :-\      If you're leaving, can I use your screenname sometimes (like when I have a cold)?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
Homer's been running everyone off lately. :-\      If you're leaving, can I use your screenname sometimes (like when I have a cold)?

:{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2008, 09:59:43 PM
sneezieweezie nice try .. I checked the IP address for your account and for sally60007 and both IP addresses are a perfect match.
LMAO! Busted!  :)) :))

This is giving me flashbacks to a certain loony from a few years ago.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on June 19, 2008, 09:00:35 AM
So she will be back!  :-\  That's my story and we are both sticking to it.  >:D  >:D

Well, between me and you SassyOne, that's good for at least 6 personas.  Harley's gotta have at least a half dozen going on and if we add Squid in there we're easily looking at 24-30 additionals (Some of her alternate personalities have subpersonalities). 

Homer, can each of our personalities have their own username?  Please?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2008, 11:52:37 AM
Well, between me and you SassyOne, that's good for at least 6 personas.  Harley's gotta have at least a half dozen going on and if we add Squid in there we're easily looking at 24-30 additionals (Some of her alternate personalities have subpersonalities). 

Homer, can each of our personalities have their own username?  Please?

Sure. Then you can reply to your own posts. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2008, 11:54:41 AM

We'd just start arguments with each other.   :)))

harley89

Look I would end up fighting with myself and I would lose. Besides how would Homer know who to yell at IN CAPS

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2008, 11:54:41 AM
Oh this is gonna be so much fun! Homer's rule is in effect.  :!! Harley our wonderful and most of the time our capable barkeep, unless she falls off her stool. My stool has a seatbelt on it, thanks to Harley.  :-* We get all kinds of new names, typing under Homer's rules.  :)) He will know who to yell ya, trust me!  >:(( I don't know how much they pay ya, Homer but it aint enough!  ::)

Maddymad

Hmmmm, I never get bored, me and my others always have something to talk about!!!  :>> :-*

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2008, 09:59:43 PM
sneezieweezie nice try .. I checked the IP address for your account and for sally60007 and both IP addresses are a perfect match.

Busted!! lol  :oo

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2008, 07:32:55 AM
Multiple personalities  :)) :)) :))

lol @ multiple personalities...certainly seems like it or some other psychological problem hehehe  :)))

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: SassyBear on June 19, 2008, 09:00:35 AM
It is has been strange in here all week.  :)) I was only teasing Homer and giving him and a bad time and before I could get mine finished she was back. Something else similiar in the messages  O+O from the junior detective here. She has a noticeable space in her typing. I wanted to write busted in my message to Mayhem and I couldn't wait for the morning crew to get here! Usually 1 personality doesn't always know what the other 3 are up to.  :)) So she will be back!  :-\  That's my story and we are both sticking to it.  >:D  >:D

Sassy, from one junior detective to another   O+O  I noticed the spacing too. Those little things that people don't think you'll notice get noticed. Looking back at the messages, it was so obvious.

~Sassy~

bubblegum.gif

Tara

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 20, 2008, 03:51:40 AM
Hey!  I resent that comment.  So do I.  As a matter of fact, I do, too.  Well.... I don't, because I love Stinky.  Who asked you your opinion?  Wake the others up... they should see this.......

:)) :)) :)) :))

:))