Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Three Brothers

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

I couldnt resist this one.... haha made me laugh.

Got this one from a mail forward:

An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender asks him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way: He orders three pints and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss of a brother."

The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs.

"Oh, no," he says, "everyone's fine. It's just me. I've quit drinking during Lent."

ZaLandCruiser

Super Duckie

;D yea, that is funny, didn't here that one before, thanks for sharing

SoaringUSAEagle

You're welcome.  I needed something funny today.

Stupiddave99

Hot Lunch 

There were two bums walkin down a road. They both had not eaten in days, and were starving.
As they were walking, they come across a dead dog. One ran to it and scarffed it down, while the other just watched.
After the bum ate the dog, they kept walking. The now full bum asked the other, "How come you didn't fight me for the dog?
He answered, "No reason." So they keep walking.

All of a sudden the bum who ate the dog threw up. The other bum smiled in delight and said, "See, that's what I've been waiting for! A HOT meal!"

fatkid

TonySoprano

A cat, monkey, deer, and old man walk into a bar..

Super Duckie

never seen a cat walk into a bar before, thats funny

Homer

So you have seen a monkey and dear then right?  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TonySoprano

Never seen an old man walk into a bar before, thats the punch line  :o

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: TonySoprano on June 21, 2004, 05:10:59 PM
Never seen an old man walk into a bar before, thats the punch lineĀ  :o

pretty ghetto.

bob@pogopal

I walked into a bar once while cleaning the roof of the GM truck plant. Knocked me wobbly for about 20 minutes.  :o

Super Duckie

yea, seen a monkey and a deer walk into a bar already, but then again, that was on TV, hehehe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview