PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:11:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto prgram

Started by sneezieweezie,

Previous topic - Next topic

sneezieweezie

how come  auto programs dont work in the  free rooms only in club pogo rooms >:((

Homer

Which program are you talking about?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sneezieweezie

havent had  1 auto  program  work in any free  rooms only in club pogo rooms

Homer

You gotta give me an example

sneezieweezie

like aloha bingo   back spin for bowling  etc

Homer

They work for me.

Make sure you have the latest versions.

AlohaBingo is version 0.7
Backspin is version 4.1

sneezieweezie

I DO HAVE LATEST  VERSIONS AND THEY DONT WORK  IN FREE ROOMS   cat22.gif

Homer

They do work in the free rooms because I tested them and since you have decided you are gonna SHOUT I can no longer help you. SUBMIT A TSR

CindyLouWho

The autos I have work great no matter what room I'm in, including the free rooms.   ""

sneezieweezie

sorry i didnt mean to have caps on  i have  a sight problem and its easier to see  with caps on
didint know   well never mind have  a good evening

sally60007

homer  are u always this  rude  mayb  the person didnt know they had their caps ion till they hit send 
its amazing how  people  are on the internet guess i am in bad mood and your eply hit me the  wrong way
if thats how people get help when the buy an auto program  has made me not want to buy any
hagn

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 18, 2008, 08:12:40 PM
They do work in the free rooms because I tested them and since you have decided you are gonna SHOUT I can no longer help you. SUBMIT A TSR
Who's shouting? Homer, You have someone with impaired vision and her/his autos doesn't work in the free rooms.  >:D Don't ya feel bad that you hurt their feelings?  6_6.gif What if they made up by sending ya a case of Duff beer? I remember way back when you explained to me about my using caps in my emails to Oscar.  :-\  I couldn't see either.  :)) Well anyway Chief, mine work just fine in the free rooms, why anyone would want to be in there I have no clue. Have a good one, see ya tomorrow.  fall13.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: sally60007 on June 18, 2008, 09:53:28 PM
homer  are u always this  rude  mayb  the person didnt know they had their caps ion till they hit send 
its amazing how  people  are on the internet guess i am in bad mood and your eply hit me the  wrong way
if thats how people get help when the buy an auto program  has made me not want to buy any
hagn

sneezieweezie nice try .. I checked the IP address for your account and for sally60007 and both IP addresses are a perfect match.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

~Sassy~

:!# Mayhem,
You guys are absolutely the best!!! It looked weird to me too.  :)) :)) :)) Hang in there it is only Wednesday. There is something strange going on..full moon, maybe. :-\ I gotta go to bed now. Big hugs coming at ya.
Sassy  :-*

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2008, 09:59:43 PM
sneezieweezie nice try .. I checked the IP address for your account and for sally60007 and both IP addresses are a perfect match.

Thank God for IP addresses!
I met a guy online who introduced me to his family through email (all in different states). After "talking" to these people for quite awhile, I was getting suspicious. I realized that an entire family can't always leave out apostrophes, and write in a very similar manner, so I checked the headers and backtracked, and sure enough all the email came from this one guy's computer. SCARY!!! 

No, I didn't marry him.  :))  :))  :))

harley89

Homer is waiting for school to start back to ease all the strange stuff going on. Remember he declared Homer Law

Homer

Quote from: sally60007 on June 18, 2008, 09:53:28 PM
hagn

Gee, now did you really think you were gonna get away with this?

I'm not buying the "I forgot my CAPS were on" excuse because you have to look at the screen to click the "post" button. Even if you truly did make a mistake you could have hit the modify button and changed it.

I'm not buying the "I have bad eyesight" defense either. People with vision problems only need to make their browser text larger. In IE you can magnify the screen up to 400% by clicking the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner of the browser and in Firefox you only need to hold the CTRL button and press the plus + or minus - symbols to make the screen larger or smaller.

Trying to help you has been like pulling teeth. You weren't very forthcoming with the info I requested and then you decided to post in CAPS which is considered rude netiquette itself. So I have to laugh when you accuse me of being rude. I am in no way obligated to offer you technical support. My time is precious and I don't have time to play this game with you. People who want technical support need to post their problem and be specific about their problem. Those who give me detail usually get the help they are seeking. Those who want to be vague. Well they generally walk away unhappy.

sneezieweezie

homer i have no idea what you are talking  about  thats ok 
i will not  be returning to this  sight  so you all have  a great  day

Tara

WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?   :,

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2008, 07:31:18 AM

WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?   :,

Multiple personalities  :)) :)) :))