PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:18:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reporting Levels

Started by PearlsZeeba,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2008, 05:13:54 PM
Ugh..this topic has been beat to death.  Next.  :)))

Bet you just offended someone.   :))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2008, 05:13:54 PM
Ugh..this topic has been beat to death.  Next.  :)))
:>> Tara, Did you bring the "golden" key? :))

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: PearlsZeeba on June 16, 2008, 08:09:29 AM
Why would I report someone who has an offensive user name?

Because it was offensive?? Because I was offended by it and having a swear in your user name on a FAMILY website is against it's TOS. You may not understand it, nor do I care that you do. The motivation behind my reporting was not my question, my question was about their emails to me in regards to my report.

That person can report me for auto using all they want. I DON'T USE autos. I never have.

"That person can report me for auto using all they want. I DON'T USE autos. I never have. "

Ok so if you don't used Autos at all then why are you on this site?Not to be rude but if I never used autos I doubt I would look and find this site.

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: PogoKaz on June 16, 2008, 09:00:45 AM
Personally I beleive you are on the wrong site, maybe tattletale.com would be more appropriate.

Different words have different meanings all over the world and if pogo banned every word that could be seen as offence somewhere in the world, then maybe we would all just be a series of numbers.  Though I'm sure in some parts of the world some numbers could be deemed offensive.

In my belief if someone tells tales and its not upheld then the complainer should get the same punishment that the person on the receiving end would have got.

Pogo, if they uphold your complaint, will most probably ban this account regardless of how many badges/gems etc that person holds and they have no hope of retrieving them.

As previous posters have said, pogo has a word filter, so don't you think that just maybe, the name is acceptable to the majority and just maybe if it offended you so much you could have just left the room or muted the player???
Very well said. :!!

Sugar N Spice

Tara

This thread is SO yesterday.  bubblegum.gif

Runner

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2008, 05:22:12 PM

Just Like Your Hair Style        ++          <..>

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2008, 05:22:12 PM

But not for those who haven't seen it before.

Sugar N Spice

Tara

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on June 19, 2008, 06:11:25 PM

But not for those who haven't seen it before.

Like I said..............