This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anybody Else?

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Anyone else having problems with the new Pogo home page freezing?  When I start to scroll down to the games my page freezes up for about 2 or 3 seconds (which feels like minutes) Geeez, I feel like I'm living back in the dial-up ages everytime I go to Pogo now!   :///

who me?

For me it loads really really slow and I have road runner.

les

:/\ I've noticed that with my pogo homepage I thought it was just me  bubblegum.gif

Janadra

Yep mine freezes too.  I think it is all those game tip pop ups loading.

Stinkerbell

Mine works fine, must be a Vista glitch   :))

harley89

PogoBadgeHunter

Yes I have noticed that as well....
Also when loading games from pogos home page too....I found that it can take a bit longer that wasn't before but now frustrating....
I have updated from XP home sevice pack 2 to service pack3.....And hasw bought in some other issues I will go and leave a message @ tech section......foe advice..

cheers,
Tekahu.

MsMissy

Yes  ditzychick, mine does the same thing, everytime. it is loading slower too, since they changed it & i have cable. It is just pogo.

leeanne172

Happens to me with IE6 but not Firefox 2 or 3 .. have not tried with other browsers

DitzyChick

Quote from: leeanne172 on June 20, 2008, 01:57:15 PM
Happens to me with IE6 but not Firefox 2 or 3 .. have not tried with other browsers

Wow you're right!  I just tried it & it doesn't freeze up in Firefox. Thank you so much for the info... it was driving me nutz!  Bye bye IE, hello Firefox

:/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview