PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer or Mayhem

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Hi fellas,
I just got the link to work for the 150 members for $5.00
Where it ask for card info and card code it isn't secure?
Is it suppose to be a secure web site?  no padlock symbol by the taskbar
Thanks....

Homer

I don't know how it's supposed to be. You might want to email BH and ask

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

i`ve been orderin from BH for years never had any problems   vacation58.gif       russiandolls.gif

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: mama on June 19, 2008, 06:36:55 PM
i`ve been orderin from BH for years never had any problems   vacation58.gif       russiandolls.gif

I haven't ever had any problems with  my payments to BH .

who me?

I haven't either and I'm a 150 member, its just that when the page came up for card number and card code I noticed it wasn't a secure page. Not sure if it's always been that way or not, but usually when I enter my card info on a page I ALWAYS check to make sure its a secure web site. Someone could make up a dummy site or mirror site and if you entered your card info you could end up in big trouble.
I may be paranoid but I figure better safe than sorry thats why I came directly here and asked Homer and Mayhem.
I ordered the roulette runner and just entered my info there using paypal.

harley89

Ordering as never been a problem. I use my PayPal account.  Besides Chummy Chum is rich he dont need to steal

PogoKaz

Quote from: harley89 on June 19, 2008, 08:14:31 PM
Besides Chummy Chum is rich he dont need to steal

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Seriously thou, that little padlock/key means the information you are typing in is secure from prying eyes on the WWW and the page is hosted on a secure website.  So in general if there is no padlock then anyone can see what you are doing and get your bank details.

Not all websites have them, some are secured in other ways and only BH can tell you if they use a secure server and as with any site, its up to you whether you are comfortable using it.  I've never had a problem and trust BH and its payment methods, but in a nut shell thats my choice to do so, not yours.

One thing to check is - do you actually have the status bar activated on your browser?

I've had a look to see if I can find some easy to understand details about this feature (rather than technical mumbo jumbo lol) and came across this. The first half a dozen questions relate to this type of feature - http://www.querycat.com/faq/9308b6a4eb8fe3ac35cd0d9888769eb3

casahilo

I'm with Harley..go through Paypal.
No mas problema

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview