PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:57:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tired of trying

Started by crazyeagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyeagle

hi all  hope this is the right place to do this ...... vent that is

i have been in pogo since 2001 and i only have 1.3 mil tokies  i tried alot of the programs here but .... i dont know... i see peeps wif 25 mil 32 mil and more i just want to get to 5 mil b4 i die ....  ne help on what 1 to get that gets the most or what gameto play that gives the most ..
i thank you all in advance
and if i posted in wrong place i sorry plz 4give me

gl gamers  :" :OO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

somuchfun

If you are playing just for tokens, it isn't much fun.  Find a game you enjoy and are good at, and just play it.  If you belong to club Pogo and try for the badges every week, that will get you tokens too.  Good luck! tumbsup.gif

xgingerx

freecell gives big spins...i have 41 million after i shop at the mall i go back to freecell to get back what i spend gl ""

gator8_24

club pogo and qwerty for me to get tokens. Weekly challenges help also.

PogoKaz

I found word whomp and wonderland memories very good for tokens, but QWERTY is the best IMO

les

:/\ qwerty is the best I've found play in private room playing to 1000 let it run all night  :/o\ you will notice a big difference.  :!!

~Sassy~

Our very own humble and generous leader, Homer  cook.gif has at times given away 4 million tokens. There are also links in here for free tokens where you can go and collect more. If playing games to win them Qwerty in my opinion gives the most tokens. Good luck.  l2.gif

arniebear

Qwerty and also Wordcraft will give out some good payouts. <..>

crazyeagle

qwerty is the best I've found play in private room playing to 1000 let it run all night   you will notice a big difference.

ok great will try  BUT  ( blonde here )
i never went here b4 2day   i see it is a 2 player game do i play agenst computer to let run all nite ???
( havent played it yet scared to  ( cant teach a old dog new tricks )

also ....  :D :pp givn away 4 mil tokies ??? ok what i gotta do ... ill try tabl dancing   ummmmm poll dancing  ummmm  wet tshirt ....um what else  lol *** will settle 4 ne fing  :^* VV

agin i ty all in advance 
CrazyEagle

Homer

Yes, Qwerty is a two player game

To setup the auto to run make a private room against a bot and you'll be able to play all night long

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazyeagle

oh yah 1 more thing  :-(   i never  NEVER won nuffing  no hat  no cup  no wallpaper no money  no nuffing ... me thinks pogo just dont likes me  girls18.gif

crazyeagle

ok firest of all i wanna say   THANK YOU ALL
i have been comming here for what seems like forever never joined just read then joined never posted saw how you all were GREAT to eachother ( most that is )  :pp then i said what the hey...  i posted in with in seconds had replys ...

wow  what a group
hope i get to know u all better and THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH 4 the help

i will do what i can o help and join in the chats
hope i get to meet you all in games soon

again ty sooooo verry much all

CrazyEagle

dolphinluver

i think turbo 21 and qwertys is the best for tokens

Squid

Quote from: crazyeagle on June 21, 2008, 07:42:53 PM
ok firest of all i wanna say   THANK YOU ALL
i have been comming here for what seems like forever never joined just read then joined never posted saw how you all were GREAT to eachother ( most that is )  :pp then i said what the hey...  i posted in with in seconds had replys ...

wow  what a group
hope i get to know u all better and THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH 4 the help

i will do what i can o help and join in the chats
hope i get to meet you all in games soon

again ty sooooo verry much all

CrazyEagle

Nice to meet ya, Crazy

casahilo

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview