PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:51:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HOMER

Started by METALLICA,

Previous topic - Next topic

honeypyye

I know dear...and would never PROMOTE...

DJ_

I'm not promoting either but IRC is the place to get everything and anything you need.  ;)

honeypyye

Ummm....DJ?....Is that a self-portrait?.... :-X

ZaLandCruiser

I was Kinda wondering that myself LOL  ;D.

DJ_

Quote from: honeypyye on June 22, 2004, 07:22:30 PM
Ummm....DJ?....Is that a self-portrait?.... :-X
Yup that's me when pogo screws things up  :P

honeypyye

HAHAHA...well..I don't know about anyone else but you sure made me laugh with it.... ;D

Player1959

I think the original post was thanking Homer for all the great work and effort on this site....
So I'll go back to that and say,  "You're the best, Homer!"

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Yes, i must say not only homer but all the admins here are GREAT at their jobs  ;). I'm seriously glad that Mayhem/Pcheats didnt decide/get the chance,  to sell this site (well only forum back then LOL) a looong time ago  8) AND its great to still see "the original gangsters" Homer/John, DJ and fatkid still posting on this board and being themselves. What would this board be without those 3!? :P I must say this board seems to have grown into a more fun and respectible place since ive joined. So i gotta give a shout out to pogocheats.net in general, Keep Up The Great Work!

ZaLandCruiser

Yes , I agree with you Element they have done a god job at keeping this board alive  8). Homer you have done a god job in keeping all of the topics in line ;), and you have done an outstanding job in helping the best you can ;D, and also you do it real quick! Love that Homer pic lol , Also good job (PCheats , Mayhem , Fatkid , and DJ , Over the last loong months I read all the posts and it seems you guys were the ones who kept everything in line ;D and kept the Discussion going and fun ! Thank you everyone else too ;).Just had to have my say in this ;D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview