PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:14:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Friends List Screw Up?

Started by geewhiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

geewhiz

:%# what's going on with friends list?
I got my son's friends list under my nic :ooo

wildcat

on my list all my friends are offline. but i know they are playing.
well,its pogo  !@#$

xgingerx

crissysis

:## police.gif okI* have a friends list,lmao but don't recognize any of the names and they are all off line. This would be a new low for pogo...... scrambling friends lists among members russiandolls.gif

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

My friends list has people I know on it...but I am missing at least half of the names that are supposed to be on it, if not more lol.

who me?

MsMissy

I lost my friends list too, couldnt even get into it, but i checked a few minutes ago & it let me in & all names where there.  drunk.gif LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: crissysis on June 25, 2008, 12:10:10 PM
:## police.gif okI* have a friends list,lmao but don't recognize any of the names and they are all off line. This would be a new low for pogo...... scrambling friends lists among members russiandolls.gif

You know how it says "Welcome to Pogo, the best place to make friends on the internet" when you enter a room?  It's their way of making sure you're making new friends whether you want to or not, and they can't be sued for false advertising.   :))

Homer

Quote from: who me? on June 25, 2008, 01:20:21 PM
I had about 20 friends now I only have 2   :ooo

Try deodorant. You might keep your friends that way.

j/k LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

denadatoday

I don't think I use my friends list for the right reasons.   :))  The only people I have on there are temporary entries for people who have filled the entire high score list for hours in Poppit or Popfu so that I can run mine wherever they are and stay less detected just until I get the last badges, then delete them, or people who have wanted to be ultra friendly on the rare occasion when I do chat, so that I can block them and make sure to steer clear in the future.

I guess I'm just anti-social that way.

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 25, 2008, 02:33:51 PM
You know how it says "Welcome to Pogo, the best place to make friends on the internet" when you enter a room?  It's their way of making sure you're making new friends whether you want to or not, and they can't be sued for false advertising.   :))

:))  :))  :))  :)) You are so funny!

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: denadatoday on June 25, 2008, 03:31:58 PM
I don't think I use my friends list for the right reasons.   :))  The only people I have on there are temporary entries for people who have filled the entire high score list for hours in Poppit or Popfu so that I can run mine wherever they are and stay less detected just until I get the last badges, then delete them, or people who have wanted to be ultra friendly on the rare occasion when I do chat, so that I can block them and make sure to steer clear in the future.

I guess I'm just anti-social that way.

I have lots of people on my friends list, mostly blocked so I know which rooms NOT to go into. I do have a few nice friends that I've made and like talking to. But out of about 50 on my list, there's only 3 I talk to. One is a woman I used to work with who moved away. It's a good opportunity for us to chat and play games together.  Although I do block her overnight while I'm running the autos.   :)))

who me?

harley89

I got one friend on my list. I added my new friend a few weeks ago after years of having no one on that list.  I am really anti social

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: harley89 on June 25, 2008, 07:06:30 PM
I got one friend on my list. I added my new friend a few weeks ago after years of having no one on that list.  I am really anti social

Gee, Harley, you are so social in here. I'm surprised! Especially being the barkeep. Gotta be social!!

There's a lot of buttheads in Pogo rooms, I agree. But some are okay. I only talk to them when I'm up to it, which isn't often, but I have them on my list just in case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview