Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strange Thing Happen

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Stranger than usual Pogo stuff. I am in a room all by myself Nobody but me. Golf Solitaire. I entered in the last round not enough time to finish it. All of sudden there is somebody in the room Sounds normal except when the final scores where posted this person had played all 5 rounds and won the game. Now how is that possible if they only enterd after me in the last round

PogoKaz

They may have played the rounds and briefly lost net connection.......coming straight back to where they left off? ? ? ?

Squid

Stinkerbell

I've been working ranks in Freecell, and I noticed a couple days ago that if I left a room mid game, then went back to the same room, the game was right where I left it AND, I swear this is true, the auto would pick it up right there and start playing.  Is it possible Pogo is working on that problem where sometimes when you leave a room you lose the progress made in that room?  I tried it 2X before going to bed one night and haven't tried it since.  Had forgotten all about it til reading this thread.

harley89

Stinkerbell

Harl, I SWEAR it happened.  Bizarre.  I thought maybe a cookie on the computer stored the game, but after what you said, I wonder if that's what happened to the player in your room?

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on June 26, 2008, 07:47:57 PM
i did close the bar didnt I    :!!

Harley, maybe you should make it a round-the-clock watering hole.  I'm sure the folks here could relieve you from time to time.  I'd be willing to help.  Start pourin', baby.

leeanne172

That has happened to me a few times in GS as well, I always like to be a room by myself cause I'm anti-social ;) lol

tokiehog

my freecell works like yours  stinkerbell...i can leave a room and go back in and start where i left off but i have not noticed it in golf yet...ever since pogo changed the home page my friends button don't work...either pogo not want me to look or i just plain got no friends..i used to load the friends page with my friends but they would disappear overnite...now i dont know if they are loaded or not...everytime i click friends button i go flying out to desktop...i was wondering if it is haunted....lol fall13.gif

harley89

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tokiehog on June 27, 2008, 11:27:08 AM
my freecell works like yours  stinkerbell...i can leave a room and go back in and start where i left off but i have not noticed it in golf yet...ever since pogo changed the home page my friends button don't work...either pogo not want me to look or i just plain got no friends..i used to load the friends page with my friends but they would disappear overnite...now i dont know if they are loaded or not...everytime i click friends button i go flying out to desktop...i was wondering if it is haunted....lol fall13.gif

Thank heavens I'm not alone!  It was sooo strange for that to happen!  But my auto also kept playing rather than restarting the game, too.  Pogo must be working on "fixing" things.

harley89

Thank God we are not alone I know i am crazy but the thought of proof right before my eyes was toooooooo much.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 26, 2008, 06:22:44 PM
I've been working ranks in Freecell, and I noticed a couple days ago that if I left a room mid game, then went back to the same room, the game was right where I left it AND, I swear this is true, the auto would pick it up right there and start playing.  Is it possible Pogo is working on that problem where sometimes when you leave a room you lose the progress made in that room?  I tried it 2X before going to bed one night and haven't tried it since.  Had forgotten all about it til reading this thread.

Left the auto running about 12 hours last night/today and ranked out of freecell.  Good auto VV

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview