PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:28:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tri peaks 2

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

i purchased tri peaks 2 today and have lost my chat, i have tried evthing but to no avail.   any suggestions  girls18.gif

FreecellFanny

First of all, make sure you have the chat feature turned on in the game itself - check this by clicking the options above the window where the other players names appear.

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. I have noticed that this game is slow to load so maybe even closing it off and reopening it will help it load properly.

Good luck.  :/\

harley89

Jester this is not attacking you but I would love all Pogo games to lose chat

Stinkerbell

Hey Jet,
I've heard (read) other people talking about the same thing happenening to them.  I don't remember how/if they fixed it, but keep checking back here.  One of them might post about it.

PogoKaz

This is from the EA help site:

My chat box disappeared. What happened?
If your chat box has disappeared and you see a graphic with cards or dice in its place, you probably accidentally turned off your chat. To turn it back on, click on Chat Options (over where the chat box normally appears) and click on Show Chat so that a check mark appears in front of it. Chat should become visible again.

I also read somewhere on the help questions that some chat errors for some games are due to adobe flash player, although pogo is java, some games/chat require flash as well......either it needs upgrading or its corrupted.  There is a specific way of upgrading and/or replacing so check on the flash player website.

tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview