Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre - Yuck

Started by fwankwinsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on June 28, 2008, 06:34:43 AM
I ran my auto for two hours and not one win  :'(( This is gonna take me forever to win

When that happened to me I changed rooms and that's all it took.

casahilo

fwankwinsmom

hate to see you not get the badge. I haven't tried this idea, but to me it looks good on paper.
I could double browse seats 1 and 2 in a euchre game. you could take other seat. when we get to the end of the game we trade seats so you win.
i believe this will also work if you're playing alone. (DB) That I have done, but don't remember which game. Never tried it with someone else.
wanna give it shot, let me know. just so ya know, it might take a couple tries. i confuse easily.

arniebear

Thanks for the kindness and help.........changing rooms did it, got it on the first try  :^* You people are all great :D

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: arniebear on June 28, 2008, 10:23:39 AM
Thanks for the kindness and help.........changing rooms did it, got it on the first try  :^* You people are all great :D

Good going!! Glad you got it.  :^*  I'll try later. Just got in from the beach and wanna play something fun.  bubblegum.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on June 28, 2008, 11:38:32 AM
Good going!! Glad you got it.  :^*  I'll try later. Just got in from the beach and wanna play something fun.  bubblegum.gif
Maybe we could get a foursome to help you with the badge. I know that Harley knows how to play, Casahilo and I know how to play. It's a thought...it wouldn't take that long with the four of us.

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: SassyBear on June 28, 2008, 12:04:42 PM
Maybe we could get a foursome to help you with the badge. I know that Harley knows how to play, Casahilo and I know how to play. It's a thought...it wouldn't take that long with the four of us.

Too bad I read this after I saw your PM. It would have been fun getting a foursome together!  I'm a big Canasta and Spades fan, so we can always do that just for fun. 

Sassy, thanks again. You're a peach.   :/\

~Sassy~

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on June 28, 2008, 04:58:13 PM
Too bad I read this after I saw your PM. It would have been fun getting a foursome together!  I'm a big Canasta and Spades fan, so we can always do that just for fun. 

Sassy, thanks again. You're a peach.   :/\
:^* You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help out. Now that badge is toast.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview