This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorite Music

Started by fwankwinsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

fwankwinsmom

I find it fascinating to know what kind of music people like to listen to. I enjoy just about everything (except Rap) and keep the radio on normally while I'm on my computer (WPLJ), but when I listen to CDs I listen to a lot of Beatles and 80s and 90s stuff. I can't remember the last CD I bought!! Although the new Coldplay CD I might get. I love them!! (mostly Chris... too bad Gwyneth has him already)   girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Right now I'm loving Five For Fighting.  I got Superman stuck in my head and I hear it over and over and over.  LOL

Squid

I like all kinds of music except heavy metal and rap.  I will listen to - and enjoy - everything from Rat Pack to the rock of the 70's and 80's.  I even enjoy classical - if I'm in the mood.  I used to play keyboards, many moons ago.

bams68

Well aside from my addiction to graphics - music is my next favorite thing. I'm ur classic 80's hair band freak....I do like todays rock/metal tunes....disturb'd, Crossfade, Velvet Revolver an god only knows how many more.
Rock is indeed my preference, but I also enjoy easier listening as well....jus a wide variety in music.
I'm not a fan of rap as well....there's abit of hip hop music I don't mind but yeah I'm indeed picky as well in that area. I also will enjoy a good rolling stones tune....but I'm no fan of Pink Floydd - the man makes me gag. Dance Techno I also enjoy....

<..>

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Homer, you're thinner than I had imagined.... and you have a bigger head - but you sure can strum a guitar!

Homer

swamp

MsMissy

Oh my God Homer i could not stand that type of music, but my Son loves it. Im with Swamp, make mine older Counrty & Rock& Roll from late 50's to early 60's  LOL  <:>

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 27, 2008, 01:22:43 PM
Oh my God Homer i could not stand that type of music, but my Son loves it. Im with Swamp, make mine older Counrty & Rock& Roll from late 50's to early 60's  LOL  <:>

I thought you were a GWAR fan.  :)) :)) :))

MsMissy

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 01:47:49 PM
I thought you were a GWAR fan.  :)) :)) :))
this is war, now what is GWAR mean LOL  im no grandma yet. i like your little smiley busting his guitar & playing it . very cute

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 27, 2008, 01:53:53 PM
  this is war, now what is GWAR mean LOL  im no grandma yet. i like your little smiley busting his guitar & playing it . very cute

harley89

I like it all but rap and grunge or whatever they call that screaming sound. My favorite favorite music is Andrea Botticelli He only sings in Italian but I love to listen anyway that man can make you feel like the most beautiful and loved woman in the world. without a doubt hypnotic

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

:= I was able to listen to 2 seconds of that!  :"

I love most music, but there are exceptions. One I need to be able to understand the words. Two it has to be pleasant to listen to, without me having images of harming my kitty  :;' and I don't own a kitty.  :))  Three not make me grap the control and hit the mute button.  >:D

These are my favorite kinds of music

1. New Age
2. Soft Instrumental
3. Soft Rock
4. Country
5. 50's - 80's Rock and Roll

FreecellFanny

My favourite band is Aerosmith but my iPod has a wide range of stuff.

Mozart, Fleetwood Mac, Barenaked Ladies, Goddo, Rush, Led Zep, Boston, Burton Cummings, Guns n Roses, and on and on.

Classic rock is my preference though.  <..>

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to put together a playlist of classics.  Bob Segar, Doobie Brothers, Don McLean (American Pie), some Jackson Browne... I LOVE stuff I can sing along to.

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 28, 2008, 05:58:44 AM
I'm trying to put together a playlist of classics.  Bob Segar, Doobie Brothers, Don McLean (American Pie), some Jackson Browne... I LOVE stuff I can sing along to.

One of my favorite albums is Jackson Browne's "For Every Man".  I think I'll have to listen to it now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview