Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Resetting Stats

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I see people talking about how they reset their stats when they rank out.  Am I missing something?  What's the point of doing that?  Also, if you reset your stats, do you lose the badges you earned on that game?

Since I'm not progressing rank in Scrabble, and I have a really long bizarre word worth 347 points showing in my stats, I am thinking that I will go ahead and get my 500 bingo badge, then reset stats to erase that word. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Homer

you keep the badges but lose the ranks

my advice... don't do it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 27, 2008, 09:58:03 AM
I see people talking about how they reset their stats when they rank out.  Am I missing something?  What's the point of doing that?  Also, if you reset your stats, do you lose the badges you earned on that game?
Since I'm not progressing rank in Scrabble, and I have a really long bizarre word worth 347 points showing in my stats, I am thinking that I will go ahead and get my 500 bingo badge, then reset stats to erase that word. 
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
Stinky,
Stop worrying about what other people think. I was going to erase/reset mine but then I figured what is the point, only someone in Scrabble would see the info anyway...not worth it, ok. Here is my word and it was worth only 557 points  OGTRIURFOZEQTSY. You can use it if you want.  :)) :)) :))
Hugs,
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on June 27, 2008, 11:36:21 AM
Stinky,
Stop worrying about what other people think. I was going to erase/reset mine but then I figured what is the point, only someone in Scrabble would see the info anyway...not worth it, ok. Here is my word and it was worth only 557 points  OGTRIURFOZEQTSY. You can use it if you want.  :)) :)) :))
Hugs,
Sassy

Wow, thanks for the word tip, I'll write that one down and keep in handy incase I get all those letters in one turn, and can add to existing letters as well.   :))

Yeah, I need to not worry about it, it's not like I was exploiting a technical issue with Pogo, it's their setting and I was just... ummm... errr... using it to my benefit!

Thanks again for the word.  LOL  Featherless, flightless bird.  Priceless!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 10:12:03 AM
you keep the badges but lose the ranks

my advice... don't do it

I probably will keep it, but losing ranks isn't an issue.  I'm rank 3 because using the "glitch" you don't advance in rank at all.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 27, 2008, 12:16:17 PM
Wow, thanks for the word tip, I'll write that one down and keep in handy incase I get all those letters in one turn, and can add to existing letters as well.   :))
Yeah, I need to not worry about it, it's not like I was exploiting a technical issue with Pogo, it's their setting and I was just... ummm... errr... using it to my benefit!
Thanks again for the word.  LOL  Featherless, flightless bird.  Priceless!   (OO)
Homer actually has a picture of it! NO, I am not kidding, he showed the bird not too long ago right here in Pogo Cheats but he said Mayhem would not let him put it in our smiley's. Wonder why.   :-\

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on June 27, 2008, 12:38:19 PM
Homer actually has a picture of it! NO, I am not kidding, he showed the bird not too long ago right here in Pogo Cheats but he said Mayhem would not let him put it in our smiley's. Wonder why.   :-\

Because Mayhem is a meanie!  !@#$

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 12:50:01 PM
Because Mayhem is a meanie!  !@#$

Oh, great and fearless leader, maybe you could repost it for me   ""

Homer

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 01:45:21 PM

:)) :)) :))  At first I thought you were flipping me off 'cuz you were mad I asked, then I realized THAT is the "bird" you and MissSassy are talking about.   :)) :))

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview