PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:52:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

download cheats

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone can help me, i bought all the badge cheats and i downloaded the raining day spider solitaire and registered it and started to play the game for 2 badges and it was on all nite and most of the day and did not win one game, the badges are win 20 games on normal diff or higher, and the other one is win 18 games on hard diff, and suggestions,

thanks
gotmail

Homer

The rainy day badges on hard are very difficult to get.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

That's a tough game on anything other than easy.  The higher the difficulty the hard the game, as usual, but this one should have the "hard" setting called "nigh on impossible"  Good luck.

FreecellFanny

I have activated (and failed to get) the badge several times for winning on hard level. It's a pain in the arse.

catfancie

If you adjust the Settings on Spider Fighter it will win games on Hard.  Change the "Thinking Time Per Move" to at least 9 seconds per move and change the "Click Speed" to about halfway.  It will take several nights to win the badge, but it will win eventually.   sparkler.gif

Zatanna

I got mine that way so it will work eventually.   0:

Stells

Hi.  I'm kinda new...but I had a question.  My friend plays on pogo(texas hold em) and she said sometimes when she puts someone all in, they turn around and raise her...and it says that person has raised to zero, and it folds her out and she loses all her tokens.  is this a cheat they have downloaded or what?  I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or a stupid question but I am just curious.  Thanks.

Homer

there is no program that controls another player's hand

Stells

SO how can a person who has no tokens left raise to zero? and why does her hand automatically fold when they do this?

Homer

Stells

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview