PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:34:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Talking on muted tbls

Started by ijustbeme,

Previous topic - Next topic

ijustbeme

Does anyone know how u can talk on tbls that are supposedly muted to watchers?, I know it can be done I have sen it first hand ....

Magzy

...and why would one be trying to talk if that table has established it's preference? bubblegum.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: magzy on June 26, 2008, 05:15:49 PM
...and why would one be trying to talk if that table has established it's preference? bubblegum.gif

That's like going to a smoke-free restaurant and lighting a cigarette.  :-[

harley89

People mute watchers for a reason.  Just be happy they even allow watchers cause I never do

ijustbeme

People freezing tbls can abuse it is why I was asking

harley89

I am not sure what you are asking. How do you freeze a table

~Sassy~

I don't allow watchers, period.  :-\ If I did I sure would not want someone chatting away asking questions or talking to the other watchers. It is real disruptive to a game, if you are playing hearts for example and you are trying to concentrate. They are not abusing it in my opinion, Pogo has those option tables for a reason. Be glad that some will let you watch and maybe get the idea of how to play the game, by observing only. Why someone would even want to get around that option is beyond me.

Stinkerbell

I never allow watchers either.  What's the point?  Are they into some kinky pogo voyeurism or something?  Just get your own table and sit there if you want to.   bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview