PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which one to finish next?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

well,since I was able to zoom through the scrabble so fast,i shall go back and work on one of my older ones..would appreciate any input as to which of these three games would be the fastest to do with the autos? three that i need to finish are Makeover Madness,Perfect Pair solitaire,and Poppa Zoppa...any suggestions as to which i should pick?

Tara

I would pick Makeover as being faster than the other two. Poppa second and PPS last. Good luck!

Stinkerbell

I think Poppa Zoppa auto ran well, but PPS not so well.  As I recall, PZ ranked quicker than the others, but it's been awhile so hopefully you'll get more input.

Mistyeyed

thanks for the input everyone..i have others besides those three that i need to finish,but thought i would start with one of those..

Squid

I haven't done PZ.

PPS is a good, reliable auto but it takes soooo long to rise in the ranks.  I am working on this one myself.  I'm somewhere around rank 40 and it's taken a long time.

MM is a good, reliable auto, too.  I think I would start with this one.  It can take a bit of time but not as much as PPS.

Good luck.

~Sassy~

Yeah, I would start with MM too, it goes by pretty fast.  Perfect Pair is one of my next nightmares to contend with and Poppa Zoppa. Good luck with yours, Misty.  :!!

Runner

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2008, 07:39:08 AM
I would pick Makeover as being faster than the other two. Poppa second and PPS last. Good luck!

Really?

I can't get the makeover cheat to run overnight.

I am working on crazy cakes and addiction. (addiction cheat sucks)

Fluffy756

Makeover Madness play on higher rank didn't take me that long to get it done.

Mistyeyed

is Perfect Pair as bad to run through as   canasta,poppit show,or lottso..those three seem like you havae to invest in plenty of time to do..

Tara

Poppit show is the longest.  Canasta isn't long at all when you use 3 bagger.

Squid

Perfect Pair auto runs well but it just takes forever to rise in ranks.  There are many games for each passing of home port and the number of times you have to pass home port keeps RISING!  You'll get there - and THANK GOODNESS for the auto - but it will take time.

Mistyeyed

i think i shall put Perfect Pair at the bottom of my to do list along with poppit show and lottso...

Mistyeyed

well,i decide to try the makeover madness one,i dont know about it though,it does seem to take a while to get through a rank and im only on rank 9..lol..

mr.clean

MM Is easyest intell you get too the last badge.

It's quite long in the end for no reason.

wagnerb43

HI, I basically have the same question.  I have several games that i only need
one or two badges to rank out of them.  ACES UP, POP FU, SQUELCHIES, TRI-PEAKS, and WORK WHOMP WHACKDOWN.  I was wondering which one to do first.  Any
thoughts or suggestions?  I have the autos for all of them.

thanks

Tara

Word Whomp would be the fastest, but I don't know how far you are on the other games.
Aces Up takes awhile for that last badge. Tri Peaks takes awhile for the last badge. Make sure you play on Hard setting on Pop Fu or your credit won't add up to get that only badge. Squelchies last badge was long too.

Stinkerbell

WWW will go fairly quick.  Aces up is a very reliable auto, but as Tara said, will take some time.  PopFu was ok, again make sure you play it on hard or you won't get credit for the games when you get closer to the end.  Same for WWW come to think of it. 

I just finished PayDay Freecell, which was ok and am now working on Bingo Luau and Tri-Peaks, both of which are painfully slow.  Thank heavens for my uncle Otto who is will to play whenever I want him to. 

Good luck!

fireangel

wagnerb43

shoes

I too am trying to work on badges.  They way I started was I did all word games, then all solitaire games, the I will do puzzle games I guess--PPair is long!!  And only the games that I am working on are on my fav list.  That helps as when done the list gets shorter!!  Just my way--good luck all    july4th_33.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview