PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which one to finish next?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shoes on July 05, 2008, 04:02:37 PM
And only the games that I am working on are on my fav list.  That helps as when done the list gets shorter!!  Just my way--good luck all    july4th_33.gif

I did this too.  Just the games I am working on ranks are on my favorites list.  It helps me remember which ones I want to do first.

BadgeBabe

I finished my game badges by starting with the ones which had good, dependable cheat programs in place. There are a few which still don't have good autos from any source, so they are not done. I hate the aim and shoot games, and since they are the ones without dependable autos which will run all night ( Phlinx, Battle Phlinx, Shuffle Bump) , they may get done one day, or they may not.

I would like to suggest this method to anyone working on game ranks, even if the game is one you hate. If you have a good auto, let it run and do the work for you, regardless of " how fast" the game ranks progress. After all, if you're like me, you do want to finish all of the game ranks. It really doesn't matter in what order they are done, unless there is a glitch in a game which might be fixed rather quickly.

I kept my games to finish in my favorites too. It was neat to be able to take them off the list, one by one. I'm so tired of looking at the names of the few not finished that I finally took them off my list though, LOL. I put Word Search Daily and Jigsaw Detective in their places, so I remember to do them.

Badge Babe

Mistyeyed

i also put the few on my favorites list as the ones to finish first..usually when a new game comes out i put it in the faves so i can at least finish the new ones first...i still have to get golf solitaire,addiction solitaire done up..speaking of golf solitaire,i wonder if anyone is getting their perfect game badge? i made it to rank 20 and havent gotten it yet..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

denadatoday

Tripeaks goes pretty well with the auto, it's one of the first ones I finished.  It's long but you fly under the radar in there so I'd do that one first out of your list.  In Popfu and WWW, you really have to be careful of taking over the high score list.  Even on the slowest setting the auto zips through the Popfu bonus round and you can't avoid high scores.  So although the ranks go pretty fast on hard, I still haven't finished because of having to manually keep the scores down and room hop.  I haven't done Squelchies or Aces Up yet so I can't advise on those 2.

I need to finish a lot of the long ones.  PP takes forever.  Crazy Cakes seems to take forever too so I am glad to hear that MM isn't that bad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview