PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:06:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Losing Progress

Started by badgie,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgie

For the last few days, any progress I have gained through an auto has been gone later on. I lost 10 ranks on Mahjong Safari. I have used autos forever and never had this problem before. Is anyone else having the same issue?  girls18.gif

harley89

I dont think the autos have anything to do with. Right now it appears Pogo is having issues in several games. The same thing will happen in Golf solitarie without a auto and it was happening in Word Riot. 

Stinkerbell

I went to bed at 42 with T21, when I woke up Pogo had closed for maintenance but my rank showed 43.  Then, when I tried to restart the game, even in the same room, I was back to 42. 

Squid

Something may be happening with Pogo.  The same thing happened to me with T21 except, of course, I'm lower in rank.  I lost 2 rank levels.  Then, when I restarted the game and auto, it froze up on me twice.... which has never happened with this game before.  The auto seemed to still be running, it was Pogo that froze, I think.  Pogo needs some drastic therapy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 01, 2008, 10:05:19 AM
Something may be happening with Pogo.  The same thing happened to me with T21 except, of course, I'm lower in rank.  I lost 2 rank levels.  Then, when I restarted the game and auto, it froze up on me twice.... which has never happened with this game before.  The auto seemed to still be running, it was Pogo that froze, I think.  Pogo needs some drastic therapy.

Now that you mention it, my auto and game froze too.  I had to do a hard reboot of the computer to clear it up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview