Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Greetings Runner,

Thank you for contacting Pogo/Electronic Arts,

The requirements for the NSA Badge are currently secret.

Once the game is no longer in "Sneak Peek" mode, check
out the Pogo News page for details on the NSA Badge.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. In the next
few days you will be getting a survey. Please take the
time to fill this out and let us how well I helped you.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other
questions. You can also reference our support site at:
http://support.pogo.com

Sincerely,

One Stupid Pogo Employee
Customer Service Representative
Electronic Arts/Club Pogo

Squid

I don't know.... that actually seems like a reasonable response to me.  Sneak Peek will be over shortly.  Don't fret.

Fluffy756

Anyone having trouble with this game. I been trying to get the 8 letter badge and 500 badge like you guys said. I have two accounts up some reason it runs so slow. And it won't play the game for me. I hear in the room that they said there is memory-leaking, going on. I setup the table just like what you guys said won't let me play it.

I clean temp files java files and cookies files, rebot computer and all.

Squid

Quote from: Tara on July 02, 2008, 08:43:54 AM
This may not mean anything, but you never know if it will one day or not but....

You can get your Master rating (like Pinochle) in less than a hour. I don't know if Pogo is aware of how easy it is yet, but I got mine.

1. Make another club name to lose in.
2. Double browse in the RATED rooms. (the NSA rooms)
3. Put all 7 letters on the board with your name ( yes, fake words count)
4. Use your dummy name to put only 2 letters on the board (it's faster this way)
5. Both names pass on next hand.
6. You will win the game and 25 rated points each hand.
7. When you see the game only give you 18 rated points, make another dummy name. ( You will only have to make 2 names, I think you need to make it when you get Expert (the purple color))

I got my name to 2019 rated points in less than an hour.   Nope, there isn't a badge at the end of the tunnel, but just never know if this a glitch or not and we may need it later.

I can't choose the NSA room.  Has something changed?

Edited to say:  Never mind.... silly me figured it out- with the help of a Stinky friend.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Runner on July 02, 2008, 03:44:57 PM
The requirements for the NSA Badge are currently secret.

Once the game is no longer in "Sneak Peek" mode, check
out the Pogo News page for details on the NSA Badge.

So in other words, we can't get it yet...right?   :-[

Meh. Our time will come!   :^*

Stinkerbell

This may not mean anything, but you never know if it will one day or not but....

I got my name to 2019 rated points in less than an hour.   Nope, there isn't a badge at the end of the tunnel, but just never know if this a glitch or not and we may need it later.

Thanks, Tara.  I got it done, too.  Wish I had read this BEFORE working on the 500 badge... coulda been killing 2 birds with 1 stone.   :^*

Mary

~Sassy~

Thanks Tara, I have now achieved Master rank in Scrabble.  :!!

Mary

ok i`m db in there and all i get is 25 points per game and games take awhile usen ff and ie and sun is this right??

xgingerx

~Sassy~

Quote from: mama on July 07, 2008, 05:21:10 PM
ok i`m db in there and all i get is 25 points per game and games take awhile usen ff and ie and sun is this right??
Yes, Mama. I was averaging 19 points a game so you are right on track. It took me about an hour double browsing to get mine.

Mary

~Sassy~

Nonnie

You can get your Master rating (like Pinochle) in less than a hour. I don't know if Pogo is aware of how easy it is yet, but I got mine.

1. Make another club name to lose in.
2. Double browse in the RATED rooms. (the NSA rooms)
3. Put all 7 letters on the board with your name ( yes, fake words count)
4. Use your dummy name to put only 2 letters on the board (it's faster this way)
5. Both names pass on next hand.
6. You will win the game and 25 rated points each hand.
7. When you see the game only give you 18 rated points, make another dummy name. ( You will only have to make 2 names, I think you need to make it when you get Expert (the purple color))

Thanks Tara I had fun getting my Ratings in Scrabble the anything goes is right I just threw all 7 tiles down made words up (jadzeula)  and got 300 pt word! You are a doll Thanks

survivorjeff

Thanks Tara for the tip :)

I just got all of my ratings max up and it took me about 35 min to do it.

HUGZNE1

Pardon the name, the >:D made me do it! :^* :^* :!! cheers to you Tara, I just got my Masters, after a week of fighting putr to get room to load. My next question is how do I tell where I am towards getting the 500 bingos?

:"
Nina

HUGZNE1

:o :ooo sorry, i may have addressed my last post to the wrong person, be patient im new. thank you
nina

~Sassy~

Quote from: needatardne1 on July 07, 2008, 09:18:54 PM
My next question is how do I tell where I am towards getting the 500 bingos?
  :"
Nina
To see how many Bingos you have, highlight your name when you are in a Scrabble room, select view profile, then select Ratings. It is the 7th thing listed there.

mr.clean

Well shoot!!   Your 2nd Name Needs too be a Club pogo Name too play in Scrabble NSA Badge.   LOL NSA is wrong i think lol  But does it really matter?

Squid

Thanks for the help, Sass, in getting my ranks up, up, up~!  It's so much better to have some pleasant company than DB.  xoxoxoxox  (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview