PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:39:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo cheat question

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

first of all hello everyone, i was wonder if anyone can help, how do you use a cheat for rated games that take four players to play??  i am not exactally sure how to use the bots for the rated games, and oanother question how can pogo or anyone else know you are using the cheats?? and what can pogo  do to you ??  my opion is if we pay for pogo we can get our badges anyway we can.( just my opion) ,,
thanks in advance
gotmail

S1lent

Greetings,
There are several ways...and most of them have been posted.  You will need to make some additional accounts, and use some of the free month's passes.  I have four computers so it is really easy.  But most like to double browse (with IE and Firefox) on two computers. 

What is even better.  Read all the information posted @POGOCHEATS.NET...you will pick up lots of information.  You will not have to rediscover the "Wheel"...as someone probably has posted a solution.

Hope this helps,
S1lent

gotmail

thank you for the fast response, i onlly have one computer and never double browsed before, another question i tried to download the canasta masta and an error came up that said canasta masta has stopped working and is shutting down, i am trying to get the frozen pile badge, where you gotta win 5 games witha  frozen pile, i thought there was a game on pogo frozen pile canasta or something like that, any suggestions?? thanking you in advance

gotmail

gotmail

how in this world do you get the poppit show to load? i have downloaded it but the poppit show is full screen and i can get the cheat to work fast enough, any suggestions??   probably something really simple i am not doing but you know everyone is allowed blonde moments sometimes (lol)

gotmail

gotmail

is there a cheat for the tripeaks 2 quest of the ruby ring??

thanks again
gotmail

Homer

Quote from: gotmail on July 07, 2008, 06:28:45 PM
how in this world do you get the poppit show to load? i have downloaded it but the poppit show is full screen and i can get the cheat to work fast enough, any suggestions??   probably something really simple i am not doing but you know everyone is allowed blonde moments sometimes (lol)

gotmail

Uncheck full screen mode in the options

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gotmail

ok i have removed the file for the tripeaks ruby and reinstalled it at bh and it still wont work. i have bought the game and pogo sent me the cd, can i use the cd or do i download the game from pogo and just put my key number in then, i tried palying the cd with the cheat and it wont work, i have set my computer settings, and i have vista, any suggestions,

thanks
gotmail

Homer

Quote from: gotmail on July 09, 2008, 12:46:31 PM
ok i have removed the file for the tripeaks ruby and reinstalled it at bh and it still wont work. i have bought the game and pogo sent me the cd, can i use the cd or do i download the game from pogo and just put my key number in then, i tried palying the cd with the cheat and it wont work, i have set my computer settings, and i have vista, any suggestions,

thanks
gotmail

You have to install the game to your pc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview