PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo's looking for beta testers

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

:/\ It's on the pogo home page. Hope I make it this time  :!!

les

!@#$ It's closed now. I guess they got all they needed bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

Huh!  I just saw it a couple minutes ago.  Thanks for the information.

mr.clean

I got clicked on the beta banner and it worked for me ..

I'm pretty sure they are still looking for people or they would have taken it down.

I did'nt try becouse i know they will not take mine since i was just a beta tester last time..

BTW it sucked as allways .. Pogo should learn too not mess with there address's when people are beta testing.  Then too not give us new links was just dumb! :%#

PogoKaz

I applied but I don't think I will get it.

I remember last time them saying it had been extended so UK players so I thought I'd give it a go.  When I got to the address part it would only let me put in US/Canada, so I put my UK address in but had to leave the country as US.  I wonder if they will pick up on it or even if I can apply? lol

mrsjoe

Just to let everyone know-The banner is still up, and I filled out the application and did their silly essays and submitted it, just to get a page telling me they they had enough applications and to try again next time. Why don't they just take the banner down?? !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mrsjoe on July 04, 2008, 06:20:00 AM
Just to let everyone know-The banner is still up, and I filled out the application and did their silly essays and submitted it, just to get a page telling me they they had enough applications and to try again next time. Why don't they just take the banner down?? !@#$

You're forgetting, it's POGO we're talking about. ?.?

mrsjoe

Tara

Does anyone know why Pogo looks for beta testers?  :-[

Runner

mr.clean

BadgeBabe

Quote from: mr.clean on July 03, 2008, 09:41:33 PM
I got clicked on the beta banner and it worked for me ..

I'm pretty sure they are still looking for people or they would have taken it down.

I did'nt try becouse i know they will not take mine since i was just a beta tester last time..

BTW it sucked as allways .. Pogo should learn too not mess with there address's when people are beta testing.  Then too not give us new links was just dumb! :%#

Your experience as a Beta Tester mirrors mine- worse the second time, which was last summer. The first time was, oh, heck, quite a while ago now and it was usually playable. Not so the second time around. I was really frustrated by their lack of professionalism.

Now, I just want my badges for the 2 Club Pogo accounts.  :/// :/// :/// :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview