PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo having problems??

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was wondering is any one else having troubles getting into pogo??
I've tried to log in several time but keep getting server errors or the server is too busy.
Just wondering if it was me or pogo.

Mistyeyed

phew..thought it was just me..its bringing me to a new pogo page and asking me to sign in...then i get error page like your getting also..

survivorjeff

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I thought I had done something wrong and they where banning me. lol..... I guess I'll have to wait patiently for them to fix their server problems.

Mistyeyed

it figures..today i have off from work and expected to do some serious gaming..geez

farmlady

survivorjeff

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 06, 2008, 08:10:11 AM
it figures..today i have off from work and expected to do some serious gaming..geez

Same thing for me.  I have the day off work too and wanted to get some serious gaming done also. I wanted to get word riot done. I'm almost there. only 5 ranks to go.

arniebear

Having problems here too, wonder how long they will take to fix this one, still got a boat load of badges to get for lazy relatives  :(

survivorjeff

Pogo I guess is back up I am now able to get back in... yeah..
Hope this doesn't happen again. but who knows it's pogo... any thing can happen in their little world..... lol

Tracey

its still havin problems u cant view friends list yet but can get into games .. i suppose thats a bonus lol

Cake Lady

arniebear

It comes back and I can play, but then it cuts out again.  Can't get into friends, my favorite badge for my chat icon is now the pogo P and some of the games just won't open..........also slow as molasses.  Am not getting anywhere at this rate   6_6.gif

Runner

Fluffy756

I can get into a room but it just keep saying loading. 

arniebear

I can't get into the game rooms anymore either all I am getting is system busy...........pogo should just give everyone their badges for this one, it has been hours and it just keeps getting worse  girls18.gif

Fluffy756

I don't think not much workers working at pogo due the 4july weekend.  Maybe they having a BBQ just for turn pogo on lol lol.

Maddymad

Hasn't gotten a 'fix' as of yet.  Can't get into regular Pogo for members.  Wonder what's going on??  Think they're on to us??   :))

Janadra

All of my challenges have now been reset.  Same old same old with Pogo.

RaggedyAndie

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Had to sign in several times.....or just get the "busy" page......

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Mistyeyed

Fluffy756

I was just playing. Keep getting knocked out saying someone with on my screen name on my account. I know that not true.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview