PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo having problems??

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm able to get in and play ok, but I keep getting a pop-up that says they are checking my token count AND, I just completed a game of TriPeaks and it didn't give me credit towards rank.

arniebear

You are right it is not counting progress and I just got kicked out of Squelchies and now cannot sign back in.  I am never gonna get these badges done  :=

Stinkerbell

Some people in TriPeaks just said that their ranks got rolled back.

fireangel

I cant even get into the no member rooms to play the games that I have access too

disneyland lady

Pogo Help is an oxymoron. I got an answer back after I told them I was booted from the room and I have no tokens or mini. They asked for a screenprint. I told them that they are idiots and what part of BOOTED OUT am I supposed to put in the screenprint. AND the first time I tried to get into HELP I got this:

disneyland lady insane diego

~Sassy~

Pogo has been doing this all day. First...No rank at all in Poppit...then please wait while we check your token account, then internal server error. Sign back on and I have the rank back, change rooms...poof gone. And these people want us to be beta testers for them?  :)))

BadgeBabe

There's a special badge challenge this weekend and probably a lot more Pogo traffic. Plus their tech support people ( if they actually employ any) probably took a long holiday weekend and the backlog of whatever combined with the extra traffic has goofed up their servers.

I was just thinking, the site will really crash when they have the upcoming challenge for 40 perfect Stellar Sweeper games and the Poppa Zoppa chains badge next week or so. Most people are not that great at Stellar Sweeper, and Poppa Zoppa takes FOREVER, no matter who's playing it. Ohh boy..

Stinkerbell

Is there some benefit to getting the badges the same week they are offered, or is it the same if you get them after the fact?  Maybe I'll wait awhile and avoid the rush.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 06, 2008, 07:43:26 PM
Is there some benefit to getting the badges the same week they are offered, or is it the same if you get them after the fact?  Maybe I'll wait awhile and avoid the rush.

the special edition badges must be obtained within the original time frame or they disappear forever !@#$

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

pogo's servers used too get flooded every weds Night   by a certain time...

I think it's been a year and half since had problems geting on and playing on badge day.

Runner

and now when i click on a game all the rooms say:

Closed - Weight Loss

lol  pogo ?  maintenance?  Sunday? 

Fricken idiots. I was 1 rank away from a badge.

wildcat

Quote from: Runner on July 06, 2008, 11:36:21 PM

and now when i click on a game all the rooms say:

Closed - Weight Loss

lol  pogo ?  maintenance?  Sunday? 

Fricken idiots. I was 1 rank away from a badge.

!@#$

something new from pogo

arniebear

I never got my bingo counted so have to make that up.......you would think after all the misery pogo gave out yesterday they would at least give their members something...even an explanation would be nice.  But no Pogo is really a cheap  !@#$

survivorjeff

Since pogo hadsdone their maintenance last night do you think they will do it again tonight?? Would it be safe to let uncle  play tonight.......

FreecellFanny

I have been working on ranking out in Keno (I'm at 49 of 50 right now) and I've been getting the "Checking Token Count" pop-up also. Unfortunately, my auto didn't click ok, I had to do it myself.  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview