Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How new are ur tires??

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Jus saw this an thought I'd pass it on......kinda shocking an interesting. Hopefully sumthing is done rite about this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4826897

U jus might want to pass this along elsewhere or even ur family members. I guess it's jus better to be safe then sorry

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Monkey

gator8_24

Thanks, Bam, wouldn't you know the code is made to be on the side facing the uderside of the car!

bams68

Yeah go figure huh .....it's like they refuse to notify you of it an rather then say as well when u go to purchase these old tired say sumthing like here's a brand new set of older tires or sumthing, jus to at least let u know about it....an maybe have sales on them, giving the buyer the option of what they want on there car an if they care about the issue or not. I think we deserve the rite to know about these issues.
I told my sweetie about this as he jus recently put new goodyears on his, he claims the design on the ones he got are only a year old so we're hoping his are no older then 2 years....but hey u never know(he was getting ready to crawl under both cars last time we spoke LOL). As his parents jus did theres as well. Jus crazy when u hear about such things. Anywho good info to pass on I say =)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview